TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Peer Pressure and Bullying Social pressure can take many different forms, including intimidation, bullying and even physical attacks. If you feel you could be a victim or perpetrator (who wishes to stop) of bullying, talk about it here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
TwistofFate_07 Offline
Average Joe

Name: Ashley

He won't stop - October 15th 2015, 03:36 PM

So there's this boy in my class that keeps imidtating me. Everything I do he does. I told my teachers and he lyed on me. Acting like he didn't know what I was talking about. I told my grandma and my therapist but i don't think they fully understand. I really wanna switch schools but I don't know how. My therapist won't even help me on that one. There's not a lot of high schools in my district or area that I can go to. I would have to go to a different district that's not far. But again I don't know how. I tried ignoring him but it just doesn't work. I don't know what else to do.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
cynefin Offline
Verbal venom.

TeenHelp Addict

Re: He won't stop - October 15th 2015, 07:21 PM

I'm sorry you're going through this.

Do you think you can try to talk to your teacher again? Maybe you can consider staying after class or some other time so the two of you can talk privately. This will give you some time to fully explain everything. Make sure you make her aware of the fact that he lied about it when he was confronted. Do you think switching classes would help you before you consider switching schools? I think you should speak to a school counselor or an administrator and make them aware of the situation, and maybe ask to switch classes. If you still want to switch schools, maybe you can ask them about that as well so they can give you some helpful resources.

Articles & Resources Officer|Lead Moderator|Senior Newsletter Editor
The mountains are calling and I must go.
1941-2016

Nature does not rush, yet everything is accomplished
-Lao Tzu
Memories made in the mountains stay in our hearts forever
Move the body, quiet the mind

(#3 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount11

Edit avatar

Re: He won't stop - October 15th 2015, 10:02 PM

Hi, Ashley.

I'm also sorry you're going through this. It sounds upsetting and frustrating.

As Calico said, can you try talking to your teacher again? Explain to your teacher how he acts and how he lies about what he is doing. If your teacher was aware of how he pretends as he isn't doing anything once it's brought to someone's attention, your teacher may want to keep a closer eye on him to see if you are being truthful. Then your teacher will see that you are being truthful and hopefully something will be done.

Other than your teacher, is there anyone else you can go to about both this issue and to see if they have any suggestions for you in terms of potentially switching to a different school? Your school counselor, the principal and a different teacher could be helpful in both situations.

Can you keep us updated on how things go for you? I hope things improve so you don't have to deal with situations like this at school. Take care.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Celyn Offline
~One Skittles Minion~

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Holly

Re: He won't stop - October 16th 2015, 09:12 AM

I agree with the others, but just wanted to add, is there someone who could go to the teacher with you? It can be helpful having someone back you up, so hopefully the teacher will be able to do more for you. Otherwise, switching classes might be a good option.

Take care

HelpLINK and Live Help Officer
Feel free to PM me! Even if I canít help, Iím always going to listen <3
SKITTLIFY!

Closed Thread