TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Peer Pressure and Bullying Social pressure can take many different forms, including intimidation, bullying and even physical attacks. If you feel you could be a victim or perpetrator (who wishes to stop) of bullying, talk about it here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Flyingpanda Offline
Ive been here a while
Welcome me, I'm new!

Unhappy Stabed help - February 14th 2018, 12:07 AM

I'm bullied constantly the have even stabbed me once what should I do it is really bad plz hepl

(#2 (permalink)) Old
_Headphones_ Offline
Music Lover

Outside, huh?

Name: Frankie<3

Re: Stabed help - February 14th 2018, 12:31 AM

Hey,
I am so sorry you are being bullied. You should really talk to someone about it. A parent, teacher, school councilor, your principal. They can help you, and hopefully get it to stop.

As for being stabbed that isn't bullying that is assult, and you have the right to press charges against that person if you want to. I would discuss this with your parents and then come up with a plan on what to do.

I am not sure what type of bullying you are recieving. If it is verbal I know how hard it is to deal with that, and it is sometime worse then getting beaten up. If they are hitting you and stuff you really do need to go to a teacher and tell them so something can be done. If nothing is done about the physical abuse I would recommened you file a report with the police.

I'm not sure how well this helped but I hope it did.

If you ever need to talk I am just a pm/vm away.

Your Friend,
Frankie<3

Don't lose who you are, in the blur of the stars
Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing,
It's okay not to be okay
Sometimes it's hard, to follow your heart
Tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising,
Just be true to who you are
|Member 2007||Senior Community Mentor||Social Media Guru||Resource & Newsletter Editor||Writer||Chat Mod|
|Forum Mod: LGBT, Sexuality and gender identity, Eating Disorders, Self-Harm, Peer Pressure and Bullying, Disability|
|PM/VM|

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Connor_D Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Connor

Re: Stabed help - February 20th 2018, 03:16 PM

It's nice that you asked for help online, but first of all you should start with telling everything to your parents.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
cynefin Offline
Verbal venom.

TeenHelp Addict

Re: Stabed help - February 22nd 2018, 12:07 PM

What you're going through must be very difficult to experience. It is good that you asked us for help, though! That's a great step.

As it has been said, you may benefit from talking to someone whether that's a parent, teacher, friend, or school counselor. It is important to let someone know what is going on so they can help and support you in the way that you deserve.

In the meantime, maybe you can find ways to cope with how you're feeling due to the bullying. For instance, you can bring small things to school that make you feel safe such as a necklace, a favorite memento, or a worry stone. You can make a mental safe place that you take yourself to when you are struggling, or a physical place within your home to pause and reflect.

Articles & Resources Officer|Lead Moderator|Senior Newsletter Editor
The mountains are calling and I must go.
1941-2016

Nature does not rush, yet everything is accomplished
-Lao Tzu
Memories made in the mountains stay in our hearts forever
Move the body, quiet the mind

Closed Thread