TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Peer Pressure and Bullying Social pressure can take many different forms, including intimidation, bullying and even physical attacks. If you feel you could be a victim or perpetrator (who wishes to stop) of bullying, talk about it here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
icryrainbows Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Jasmine

Fucking hell, I'm going to get my ass kicked by them - August 11th 2009, 11:33 AM

I am in deep shit!!
This girl, got all her slutty friends, her boyfriend, and his friends, to come beat me up. I can't go out for fear they wud stalk me.
The guy was all like were serious about beating the shut outta you and ur friend,
They already tried to kill my friends boyfriend with a hook, and beat him up, and now they're after my friend and l.
I don't wanna tell any adults, and I certainly am not going to apologize bcuz I absolutely nothing wrong besides standing up for myself when she was bitching about me, ok going to get beaten up real bad soon, help?

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Thurineth Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Laura

Re: Fucking hell, I'm going to get my ass kicked by them - August 11th 2009, 12:56 PM

You MUST tell an adult. Please do Jasmine. Let them intervene before it gets out of hand. Either a parent, teacher another trusted adult. Good for you for standing up for yourself though!
  Send a message via Skype™ to Thurineth 
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
icryrainbows Offline
Not a n00b

Re: Fucking hell, I'm going to get my ass kicked by them - August 11th 2009, 01:11 PM

I can't, if I do, then somehow my parents, esp my stepmum will twist the blame on me.
I don't want to fight, and I tried reasoning with them, isnt there another option?
As for teachers, I'm on my summer hols, and they dnt go to my school

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Thurineth Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Laura

Re: Fucking hell, I'm going to get my ass kicked by them - August 11th 2009, 01:20 PM

Is there another adult, that you trust not to tell your stepmum? Or an older sibling?
  Send a message via Skype™ to Thurineth 
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
icryrainbows Offline
Not a n00b

Re: Fucking hell, I'm going to get my ass kicked by them - August 11th 2009, 01:40 PM

I already told my older sis, but she was all like, ignore them, and that is what I am doing, but they won't leave me alone, and if I go out to the mall again, and they see me, im screwed...this girl, she knows alot of people, and these people are mostly guys, they will do whatever she says bcuz that's how slutty she is.
If she says she will beat me up, then she will, it's just a matter of time.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Hey Nikki! Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Fucking hell, I'm going to get my ass kicked by them - August 11th 2009, 02:46 PM

I ran into a similar situation with a bunch of girls last September. There were no guys involved, but everytime I went to the mall, they'd be shouting insults at me from places I couldn't find them, and it would pretty much ruin my experiences of going 'out.' So, from that time on, I avoided the mall like the plague. I haven't run into those girls there since, and I don't plan going back for a loooong time.

Also, I wouldn't worry too much about this gang. It's all empty threats. Do you honestly think they're all going to hook up together one night just to beat you up at your house? I don't. They might try something at the mall, but I would just not go to the mall because worrying about them the whole time would ruin your night.

(#7 (permalink)) Old
icryrainbows Offline
Not a n00b

Re: Fucking hell, I'm going to get my ass kicked by them - August 11th 2009, 03:08 PM

Haha, yes, I do have to apis the mall or awhile, but I really don't think it's empty threats. My friends ex got beaten up by one of their guys, and I'm terrified that they will do the same to me, I have been getting fb messages from them all day saying what they're going to do, and threatening me, and insulting my family and i,
They know where Ilive, and I can't stay at home forever

(#8 (permalink)) Old
Hey Nikki! Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Fucking hell, I'm going to get my ass kicked by them - August 11th 2009, 03:31 PM

If I were you, I'd lock the doors, windows, and peek outside every few minutes to make sure they're not around. Is this girl from school? Maybe you can get her expelled when school starts. Since school's starting soon, you won't be threatened for too long because she won't have time to get you.

(#9 (permalink)) Old
icryrainbows Offline
Not a n00b

Re: Fucking hell, I'm going to get my ass kicked by them - August 11th 2009, 03:45 PM

No, she goes to another school, and yeah ur prob right, but I have a month till school,
maybe more, and schools over here don't all start on the same date, I'm dreading it. She has spies at my school, and she says. She will make our life hell

(#10 (permalink)) Old
TheBabyEater Offline
With A Sprinkle Of Cinnamon
I've been here a while

Name: Marissa

Re: Fucking hell, I'm going to get my ass kicked by them - August 11th 2009, 09:35 PM

Hell I would take this chance and get them in so much shit. Did you honestly do anything wrong besides stand up for yourself? Because look, all you have to do is print off the threats they made on facebook, and go to the police station. Threatening people is ILLEGAL. Depending on where you live, you can get in a shitload of trouble for just threatening.
And since you have a friend who was already hurt by them, they can get in more shit. It's called assult, and is even more illegal. Plus it doesn't hurt your side of the story that they're threatening you for bullshit reasons.
That's what I would do. I probably wouldn't even tell my parents, just the police. They might but if the police tell your parents you're being threatened and it's not your fault, then I really doubt they'll twist the blame on you. I know, my parents would do the same to me. They have in the past twisted the blame on me when it's not my fault actually.

Any way you can walk to the police, or drive, or call a friend or family who can? or take a taxi or bus...? It all depends on where you live really, a city or suburb and stuff.

Take me seriously.
I dare you.

Send a message via Skype™ to TheBabyEater 
  (#11 (permalink)) Old
TheWhiteTornado Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Jack

Re: Fucking hell, I'm going to get my ass kicked by them - August 12th 2009, 05:31 AM

Definitely call the police or get a trusted authority figure to take action.
I know you think that somehow it will get turned on you but take a screenshot of your facebook chat and use it as proof. No one deserves this kind of harassment and you have the capabilities to do something about it.

"What do we live for, if not to make life less difficult for each other?"
-George Eliot

"Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it."
-Groucho Marx

"Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid that it will never begin."
-Grace Hansen

Closed Thread