TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Peer Pressure and Bullying Social pressure can take many different forms, including intimidation, bullying and even physical attacks. If you feel you could be a victim or perpetrator (who wishes to stop) of bullying, talk about it here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
ShAtTerEd HeaRt Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Winter

Unhappy What if he comes and beats me again when no ones around? - October 25th 2009, 01:34 AM

Okay so when i was in the 3rd grade there was this boy named Justin
in my class, and i liked him for a year but ever since he found out he heated me and just started teasing me and beating the crap out of me,

Here are the things he would do:\
he kicked me, he punched me,
threw stuff at me,
i mean, he did all kinda of physical abuse to me and verbal too

But heres what im worried about,
Next year, ill be in Junior high, and all of our classes rotate right?
So ill beasickly have him in some classes and i cant exepect him NOT TO SAY OR DO SOMETHING TO ME WHEN NO ONES LOOKING.
Our hallways usually dont have many people walking threw or even being close there until everyone rotates, so thats what makes me scared the most, Is what if im in the hallway? and justins in the hallway too?
And he will most likely start beating me to the ground and scratching me, punching me, kicking me, hitting me in the head, hell probley do even worse things then that probley, i wouldnt be suprised if he tried to knock me out or punched me in the nose, i mean , serously, i know its far away from know

but i just need advise the only thing i can think of is to tell him to stop and if he keeps doing it then ill haft to yell or scream in the hallway "justins physically hurting me!'

and then most likely a teacher or somebody gonna come out the door and look and there him and i will be or hell try to run off or make an exscuse for it,

I just need advise, what elese could i do to avoid this?

Met you from a tie between u and me buddy,
Saw you from my wired eyes with a twisted little lie, and my mind told me negative when i had a wish to own you with my heart, buddy and you split like twigs, senses told her i fell for him, and she told me "i loved him, and go get him" And while i said "negative he said "correct" <3

Me and ? = 3 days which =correct

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Pug girl!
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Bre :3

Re: What if he comes and beats me again when no ones around? - October 28th 2009, 11:02 AM

Hey there I am so sorry to hear that you've had to go through this. Theres a few things you can/need to do though one is tell an adult what he did cause if you don't he could it to others or you again, two maybe talk to a counselor if its really bothering you and they can help you work past it, three don't be afraid to tell cause you have every right to if he is hurting/has hurt you, four be strong and know he has no right hurting you in anyway. I am so proud of you for coming out and telling us here. I know it takes a lot of guts to even do that! If you need more advice PM me anytime I was once in your shoes and am always willing to give advice<3

LIVE HELP ASSOCIATE
08/07/14 Social Networking Team

She walks away the colors fade to grey. - Black Keys

Keep your head up, you're only one grey day away from sunshine.

10/15/2015- The day he came into my life and made it all okay.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
lacrotix Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: What if he comes and beats me again when no ones around? - October 30th 2009, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShAtTerEd HeaRt View Post
Okay so when i was in the 3rd grade there was this boy named Justin...ever since he found out he heated me and just started teasing me and beating the crap out of me... But heres what im worried about, Next year, ill be in Junior high, and all of our classes rotate right? So ill beasickly have him in some classes and i cant exepect him NOT TO SAY OR DO SOMETHING TO ME WHEN NO ONES LOOKING.
I don't know exactly how the school system in your place, but in mine, Junior High starts at Grade 8. That is 5 years later from Grade 3. Now, if that's the case for your school... relax a bit. A lot of things happen in 5 years and maybe he forgotten about you. If not and the time between Grade 3 and Junior High is shorter, then you may be right.

Quote:
Our hallways usually dont have many people walking threw or even being close there until everyone rotates, so thats what makes me scared the most, Is what if im in the hallway? and justins in the hallway too?
Well, if you are out during the rotation, you will camoflague better. He shouldn't be able to notice you very well.

If you go to the hallway for, let's say the washroom, and it's not a rotation, then you may be right. If that's the case though you can:
  1. Run into another teacher's classrooms. Hopefully the teacher will deter him. You may look like an idiot, but at least your physically safe.
  2. Run into a girl's washroom. Then run into some girls there. They should be able to deter him. Just say you needed to go badly to the girls afterwards; that should clean up rumours.
Both ways, you may get some insults and rumours thrown. You will have to mentally condition yourself to ignore it. Who cares about what some lowly jerks thinks about you? Half of any potential rumour probably is made up so they can poke at you with a reason, even if it's madeup.

Quote:
but i just need advise the only thing i can think of is to tell him to stop and if he keeps doing it then ill haft to yell or scream in the hallway "justins physically hurting me!' and then most likely a teacher or somebody gonna come out the door and look and there him and i will be or hell try to run off or make an exscuse for it...
If this guy has repeatedly assaulted you, call the police and the school administration. Keep a record of things and they will deal with him. I wouldn't scream that the guy is hurting you to the students though; that may attract attention and they may form a circle and push you two to fight. I have seeen that before and it's disgusting. Try to get a buddy or freiend to protect you if they are nearby.

Good luck. I wish you the best.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
ShAtTerEd HeaRt Offline
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Winter

Re: What if he comes and beats me again when no ones around? - October 31st 2009, 01:59 AM

no how our school system is is that when you hit 7th geade your in junior high,
and hell be in 8th, but hell be in some classes with me,

he cud really kill me if he beats me just enough i mean, if he chockes me, then i may haft to chocke him or hit him or something or im gone.

yeah i never really thought of that, even if it isnt the right class ill probley haft to anyway. the doors are closed usually so i wud haft to run as much as i cud and open the door or at least if i cant then hit or bang the door a teacher is surely to come and open it or look threw the little window on the door.

It wouldnt be so easy to get to the washroom really bcuz the P.e room is like all the way down and across the hallway. so i wud haft to run down the hallway, down the long hall, and then take a sharp quick turn to my right and open it and if my P.e. teacher isnt there then ill haft to run across the huge P.e. room then go take a right and into the girls locker room and just lock myself in one of the stalls. Thats the most i cud do for the locker room,

and also not saying it isnt possible to get to a classroom but if i had to open the door i mean, the doors are nice, huge and thick wooden doors that cud crush you, if i opened that and he grabbed me and pulled me away the door would shut on my fingers, arm, hand, whatever, and i cant garantee you it wud break em nomatter what. this is good advise though (:

if anyone has anymore ideas then post if you want to (:

Met you from a tie between u and me buddy,
Saw you from my wired eyes with a twisted little lie, and my mind told me negative when i had a wish to own you with my heart, buddy and you split like twigs, senses told her i fell for him, and she told me "i loved him, and go get him" And while i said "negative he said "correct" <3

Me and ? = 3 days which =correct

(#5 (permalink)) Old
lacrotix Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: What if he comes and beats me again when no ones around? - October 31st 2009, 09:08 PM

Quote:
...he cud really kill me if he beats me just enough i mean, if he chockes me, then i may haft to chocke him or hit him or something or im gone...

the doors are closed usually so i wud haft to run as much as i cud and open the door or at least if i cant then hit or bang the door a teacher is surely to come and open it or look threw the little window on the door...the doors are nice, huge and thick wooden doors that cud crush you
This looks pretty bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacrotix View Post
...call the police
Seriously, that is their job - to serve and protect others. if you are afraid he will get revenge after you involve the police, switch schools. Avoid him. A lot of people do this and there is nothing wrong. Sometimes inconvenient but it works. He might just find somebody more convenient and nearby to pick on and forget about you.

Quote:
...ill haft to run across the huge P.e. room then go take a right and into the girls locker room and just lock myself in one of the stalls.
On the off chance that he follows you into the washroom, don't lock yourself in a stall. That is like backing up into a corner. He might be waiting for you or try to crawl in. From there, in that small space and the stall itself, nobody can see what he could do. It might be messy with no witnesses to protect you.

If nothing works out, scream for help. Scream "Rape!" and that should get some good people in. I think the female teachers will feel an obligation to help out, as a woman. Women tend to be nicer than guys, in my experience. I don't think screaming "I'm getting beat up!" will help. You might attract a crowd that will watch.

Good luck.

Closed Thread