TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Peer Pressure and Bullying Social pressure can take many different forms, including intimidation, bullying and even physical attacks. If you feel you could be a victim or perpetrator (who wishes to stop) of bullying, talk about it here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
AmyIsLegit Offline
(:
Average Joe

Name: Amy (:

Accusation - January 4th 2010, 09:56 PM

This all started last year. My friend and I, Let's call her M, have been friends for two years in February. But, In .. May 08, I think, another person came into the picture. Let's call her C. I met M and C on a forum. I thought C sounded cool, so I decided I'd talk to her. I added her on AIM, and we became friends. Soon then, M and her became friends. Jealousy hit us all. M became jealous of mine and C's "inside jokes", and vise versa for all of us. So it never worked out. M and I were really mean though to her. I have to admit. I was really rude to C, and so was M. We hurt her badly, but we eventually stopped. C and M were done, and M and I were fine. But C and I never really stopped. We just kept trying to be friends, but it always ended badly. I stopped being mean though, unless SHE started it. Then I would defend myself, and be mean back, I admit. But then she started putting up statuses directed to me. For instance, "Karma's gonna hit you hard, b----", and "Wow. Ignoring?" And stuff like that! Honestly, I got sick of it after the first couple, and told her to just stop. Of course we got into another fight.. and I completely ended it with her. I have realized though, over time, that she tells EVERYBODY on the forum basically everytime we got into a fight! She would stretch the truth, and make me look terrible! Now recently, after that fight, she told some people about it(Even the admin on the other forum we met on.) and I got banned. Not because of that, because apparently I have been harrassing her? I don't even know. I just find it crap. What am I supposed to do now? She's telling the admin lies, and the admins don't believe me. And the admin's banned me, and I heard they posted threads because some of my friends from the forum sent me stuff they said. but it's all lies because they have NO idea how mean she really is. It's all a mask, and I don't know what to do. Just ignore it? Idk anymore, man. It's getting sickening, and alot of my friends from the forum hate me. I'm getting accused for things that aren't even true. Help? I just want her to stop ruining my online life.. Not like it really affects me too much, but sometimes it does! and I'm losing friends. I consider this bullying.. I don't know really...

Last edited by AmyIsLegit; January 4th 2010 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Added some things. d:
  Send a message via AIM to AmyIsLegit Send a message via MSN to AmyIsLegit Send a message via Yahoo to AmyIsLegit Send a message via Skype™ to AmyIsLegit 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
diamondprincess Offline
DiamondPrincess
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Ashlyn

Re: Accusation - January 4th 2010, 10:44 PM

well.... the admin has to consider both sides of the story and they just found C's more convincing. thats not your fault. you know whats right and whats not and so does she. whether they believe you or not is there problem. they only way to settle it is to ignore it. nothing makes your enemy more mad than when you let it not phase you. they are mean because they want to hurt you. they do it for pleasure. so my advice just chill and ignore it cuz nothing will hit her quite as hard. good luck!

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
AmyIsLegit Offline
(:
Average Joe

Re: Accusation - January 4th 2010, 11:15 PM

That's true! Thanks!
  Send a message via AIM to AmyIsLegit Send a message via MSN to AmyIsLegit Send a message via Yahoo to AmyIsLegit Send a message via Skype™ to AmyIsLegit 
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Jacksonian Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Jackson

Re: Accusation - January 5th 2010, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondprincess View Post
............so my advice just chill and ignore it ...... good luck!
Agreed. Go on with your life and ignore it.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
alonealways Offline
^.^
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Jessica

Re: Accusation - January 7th 2010, 01:42 AM

My two cents..

Since it sounds as if there was harassment on both sides, C might have just gotten sick of all of it. You don't know if she was spreading the story to everybody. Whatever the admins decided, they decided. Just know your story and move on with life. That's all you can ever do. But my main advice would be: let go of all the hatred towards C. It will be hard to let this not phase you if you keep holding grudges against her. Let it go, and move on.

I'm sorry this all happened.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Ryan1 Offline
A Man Of My Word
I've been here a while

Name: Ryan

Re: Accusation - January 7th 2010, 09:14 PM

Unfortunately Amy I feel you sort of got what you deserved, you can't expect to be nasty towards someone behind there back and expect that they don't take offense to it. C was just in a fit of anger and had to defend her self. You have to come to relies that she would not have done any of this if you didn't talk behind her back to M so technically you’re the bully.

Now if C would have just ignored you, there wouldn’t have been a problem but since she pushed back in her own way and you lost, now you’re upset because she won the dispute and rightfully so if you were the one how started it. I know this isn’t exactly what you wanted to her but I’m not going to make up false statements to make you feel better.

If I were you I’d take this as a lesson learned and move on. I bet you’ll think twice before talking behind someone’s back.

Now I’m not trying to push your buttons but this is the way I see it, and obviously I’m not alone considering the admen’s decision was in favor of my statement – once again don’t take this negatively just move on.

(#7 (permalink)) Old
AmyIsLegit Offline
(:
Average Joe

Re: Accusation - January 7th 2010, 11:31 PM

@Ryan. Thanks for what you said. I understand, no need to apologize.

@Kimmi. Thanks for your advice, aswell.

I mostly just needed to vent. I just needed some opinions, too. Thanks everyone.
Closed Thread