TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Peer Pressure and Bullying Social pressure can take many different forms, including intimidation, bullying and even physical attacks. If you feel you could be a victim or perpetrator (who wishes to stop) of bullying, talk about it here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Posha' Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

She beat me up. - February 14th 2009, 04:00 AM

Today at school people were going around in the class rooms handing out flowers. Well I got one from the boy next door, (Rob) & another that didn't have a name....wellll everything was fine till I was outta class and an older girl came up to me & was like did you get a flower from Robbie? & I was like yeaaa...and she was like you better stay away from him, and I asked why & she said because he is my boyfriend...& I was like he told me he didn't have a girlfriend...and she said well we broke up a couple months ago, but everyone knows he is off limits so you better back off new girl. And I said well if he is your ex then he is fair game. & she pushed me...so I pushed her back and she pushed me into the wall and I fell on the floor and her friend kicked me! I tried to get up but she pushed me back down and grabbed me by my hair and tols me to stay away.

&& even if it kills me, I'm going to smile.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Algernon Offline
CPT-1 Phlebotomist
Outside, huh?

Name: Holly

Re: She beat me up. - February 14th 2009, 04:02 AM

I got into so many fights in middle school... When I got to high school, they were still talking crap about me. I had no clue.

I'd tell a teacher, but if she does push you again, you don't let a girl kick you over some guy.
  Send a message via Yahoo to Algernon  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Posha' Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: She beat me up. - February 14th 2009, 04:11 AM

I just don't understand why she had to get so freaking crazy about it. I don't like to get into fights but I hate when people put their hands on me. I don't wanna tell a teacher because I can already tell that she is one of the popular teacher pets and nothing is going to get done, they will say no one saw they need proof blah blah. My new school blows.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Algernon Offline
CPT-1 Phlebotomist
Outside, huh?

Name: Holly

Re: She beat me up. - February 14th 2009, 04:30 AM

Get her to hit you first. That's what you do. You agonize her until she hits you, then she hits and you run and tell a teacher. That way she gets suspended and you maybe get detention.

Middle school/freshman girls are idiots. That's what all my friends were, and now are guys. Too much drama. Trust me.
  Send a message via Yahoo to Algernon  
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
I can't get enough

Re: She beat me up. - February 14th 2009, 06:03 AM

Because the girls around that age are typically like that. There are a few options. First, ignore her and show no interest in the boy nor her. Second, if starts up again, get her to hit you, preferably in an area with many people who aren't all her friends, so you have evidence. This means, if necessary, self-defence but nothing more or else you get in trouble. Third, and this is particularly my favourite, and if I had to have a specialty, this would be it: manipulate and crush her by taking out the people she likes from her or befriending her then crushing her. I've done quite a good amount to crush others but it's not the only option. However, I wouldn't recommend you do this one.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Penguin Queen Offline
Penguin queen!!
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Annie

Re: She beat me up. - February 14th 2009, 12:23 PM

I think that the best thing to do now is to tell someone what happened. It sounds like she cannot accept that he has left her, and she is taking her frustration out on you. Go to one of the teachers and be completely honest about what happened. She needs some help because what she did was completely unreasonable.

fait
h is a bluebird that you see from afar
it is real and as sure as the first evening star
can't touch it, or buy it, or lock it up tight
but its there just the same
making things turn out right

LE PE
NGUIN QUEEN

(#7 (permalink)) Old
ForeverAutumn* Offline
together, we are infinite.
Senior TeenHelper

Re: She beat me up. - February 15th 2009, 02:14 AM

Hey,

Whether or not teachers like her, she shouldn't be able to get away with physically harming you. Especially if it's over a guy. Girls can be immature when it comes to guys and jealousy but that doesn't mean you have to sit back and take it.

You know, it may seem like she's favored by your teachers but a lot of times, teachers can see through the girls who act all sweet until no one's around. Teachers aren't always as blind as they may seem. Before you do anything else, try talking to one of your teachers - or even a guidance counselor at your school. There must be at least one adult at your school who can see through her. If it means you have to try a few times to find that adult, so be it; just don't let the matter drop. Any bruises she may have left could be used as evidence.

Worst comes to worst, talk to your parents. Your parents will stand up for you if you tell them what happened.

I wouldn't try to get even with the girl just yet. Honestly, it's just not worth it. It sounds like she'll probably retaliate and that's not going to solve the problem, right?

Take care.

how could anyone ever tell you, you are anything less than beautiful?| PM Me
self-harm free since 06.10.11.

(#8 (permalink)) Old
findingmyway Offline
Not a n00b

Name: noureen

Re: She beat me up. - February 15th 2009, 07:40 PM

do you have a guidance counsiller in your school? you could talk to her.

(#9 (permalink)) Old
lauren_160 Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Lauren

Re: She beat me up. - February 15th 2009, 08:31 PM

Agreed best thing is to tell someone, even if you ask your teacher not to act upon it yet, make them aware of the situation then if something else does happen they will know it has happened before and will be able to deal with it,
Take care x

Lauren

"The stars are always there but we miss them in the dirt and clouds. We miss them in the storms. Tell them to remember hope. We have hope."

"But in the ruins there is still a canvas. There is still beauty in your brokenness. The faded scars show healing reminding me that even though Iíve been in dark places, Iíve survived and learned and become stronger".

(#10 (permalink)) Old
Voldermorts Stalker
I can't get enough

Re: She beat me up. - February 15th 2009, 08:37 PM

hi, i know how you feel i got beat up for no reason too. the best thing to do is tell the police, and tell a teacher. to be honest if it is over a guy im guessing he dumped her. or she would not have reacted like that.

(#11 (permalink)) Old
Posha' Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: She beat me up. - February 16th 2009, 02:37 AM

Things have gotten worse...

I went to the party with Rob, yea prolly shouldn't have, but I did....I started drinking alittle, then everyone started playing beer pong and flip cup & Rob wanted me to be his partner....so I ended up getting drunker than I wanted too...so I started feeling sick, I told Rob I was going to step outside for a few...I was outside and that girl came up to me and she was drunk too and so were all her whore friends and she started calling me a slut and I just laughed cuz, seriously growwww up...well that pissed her off and she pushed me against the side of the house and her friends grabbed my arms and held me there and she just unloaded on me. I could feel my lip get split & I snapped and broke free from her friends and tackled her, well her friends started kicking me (& her I think) while I was on top of her but I wouldn't stop I started to strangle her (dumb I know but I was drunk) & one of her friends finally pulled me off...well a bunch of people came out of the party at this point, including Rob and they broke up the fight and I was bleeding pretty bad so Rob told me he would take me home. So we left & I tried to sneak in the house when I got home but of course I fell and knocked stuff over so my dad came downstairs and he completely freeeaking out & I tried to explain what happened but he could tell I was drunk so he started screaming at me and I was still in fight mode so I screamed back which woke up my two little brothers, my youngest one started crying because of the blood on me which just made things worst and I'm not too sure what happened after that but I know me and my dad were screaming really bad at each other and I made a stupid comment about my mom and he slapped me. He has never hit me before. I deserved it...I just don't think he would hit me when I was already covered in blood! Well I left...I went to Rob's house...I didn't know where else to go...his mom fixed up my lip and we slept in his bed...I never cry infront of people but I just had to let it out...he just held me while I cried till we fell asleep...the next morning I dashed out before he woke up...my dad has tried to talk to me since but I just don't wanna talk to him right now..I'm not ready...ever since we moved my life just keeps getting worst...I'm so sick of it.

(#12 (permalink)) Old
Voldermorts Stalker
I can't get enough

Re: She beat me up. - February 16th 2009, 10:31 AM

As this has now beat you up outside of school i would tell the police, and if the girl says well she hurt me to just say i had to as self defense, and admit you had been drinking, but it was still slef defense. if you dont stop her by telling the police she wont stop.

(#13 (permalink)) Old
ShaunHellend Offline
Banned
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Shaun Hellend

Re: She beat me up. - February 16th 2009, 10:40 AM

lol this girl sounds like a complete looser, the fact being that she probably cant get over being dumped so she takes her anger out on the one person whos the complete opposite to her...she feels somehow threatened by you, emotionally, because this guy has taken an interest in you, and her reaction towards you is her trying to 'gain power' as it were, or in her eyes, it will make her feel better to release her anger.

But with that being said, my advice would be to try and avoid her from now on. Shes clearly on the wrong path in life and she'll realise that eventually.
  Send a message via AIM to ShaunHellend Send a message via MSN to ShaunHellend  
  (#14 (permalink)) Old
ForeverAutumn* Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Re: She beat me up. - February 16th 2009, 02:52 PM

No - you shouldn't have to feel afraid to talk or hang out with him. There's no law saying you can't speak with a guy because another girl is jealous. If she's jealous, that's not your problem. It's hers, and you shouldn't have to feel threatened by her in any way. She's acting ridiculously immature about this and it sounds like she's got a pretty strong case of jealousy. But again, that's not your problem. You should be able to hang out with him if you want to without having to worry about her finding out.

She physically assaulted you. Alcohol aside, it was an unprovoked attack. You did nothing that would warrant an attack like this. Now would be the time to report it to the police. Your safety is at risk and she shouldn't be able to get away with harming you.

I really think you should speak with your dad. A lot might have been said in the heat of the moment the other night but leaving it be won't solve anything. Now that both of you have cooled off a bit, I think it's time to talk things through. Don't feel afraid to tell him how you've felt since the move and about the bullying. He can help keep this girl away from you and can help you talk to the police about it and file a report.

(#15 (permalink)) Old
MadPoet Offline
You're the Original <3
Outside, huh?

Name: Amanda.

Re: She beat me up. - February 16th 2009, 10:36 PM

I think that you need to tell someone. Adjusting to a new place is hard and you don't need people like this making it even harder on you. My advice, stop making excuses and persuading yourself that you just shouldn't tell someone, because I really think that you should. It doesn't matter if she's a teachers pet or popular or whatever shit, go to a teacher that you feel would listen, and they'll do something about it. If all else fails, go to your principal, or counselor, or someone that will do something. Getting beat up is not going to make you feel more comfortable at your new school, and I really think you need to tell someone. Good luck. xx

A lonely soul in a land of broken hearts

(#16 (permalink)) Old
onesadgummybear Offline
~Im a mouse. Duh!~
Not a n00b

Re: She beat me up. - February 17th 2009, 12:25 AM

you should go to the police or just tell somebody at school. but if it keeps happening then get a bunch of your friends to beat her up or you could just catch her out side and beat her back. but tell her that you dont want to keep fighting her and that she just makes herself look desperate and pathetic by fighting a girl who barely knows her over a guy who has made it clear he doesnt want her.

~There's a 30% chance that it's already raining!~

Official member of the completely Unofficial free hugs Club !

(#17 (permalink)) Old
Darrenboy! Offline
my long tongue is long.
Senior TeenHelper

Re: She beat me up. - February 17th 2009, 06:45 AM

you have to tell the authorities.. this girl is making everything difficult for you because she is basically influencing your personal space by not learning to let go of her ex bf. The most important thing is to realize the choices that you have. you have to tell the police because i'm sure there're witnesses at the party who saw her beating you up.

and her ex bf probably isnt liking it also because she's basically controlling who he meets. hence, remember that whatever steps you take will benefit both you and him

just remember you got our support , all the way. this is in no way your fault. that girl is kinda mean for doing all that and getting into all that over an EX bf.

Those who have went through more pain than everyone else, and want to protect anyone and everyone they know and care for from that pain, are stronger than everyone.

we come, we help, we stick and never leave. pm me anytimeee!

Official member of the completely Unofficial free hugs Club !

I'm firing mah Hugs!

(#18 (permalink)) Old
brendanmonline Offline
I'm here to help :)
Average Joe

Name: Brendan

Re: She beat me up. - February 17th 2009, 10:48 PM

Hey,

First off I want to say I'm terribly sorry about this and that I hope all is well. Secondly, I'm going to make two points:

1. She's immature, which is why she started a fight over that
2. She's jealous, because Robbie is giving you the attention

She's also older. And her friend, so both of them are obviously cowards for not fighting one on one, let alone pretty much gang beating you up.

I can promise you, just forget about it, try and stay clear of her and other people who you don't get along with and no matter what DO NOT START THINGS. You can gladly finish them, as in standing up for yourself. Now-a-days it can escalate from a punch in the mouth to a knife in the heart, literally!

I've gone through similar just with guys and last year. It gets better as people grow up and mature

Hope all is well!

"Do or do not, there is no try!" - Joey Kovar

(#19 (permalink)) Old
I'll be your hope.
Average Joe

Name: Brook

Re: She beat me up. - February 20th 2009, 01:55 AM

tellling someone would probably be best..as hard as it may be..you shouldn't let someone push you around take care PM me anytime xx

Failure is not falling; it is remainin where you have fallen.
You laugh because i'm d.i.f.f.e.r.e.n.t, I laugh because you're all the s.a.m.e.

Last Self Harm:08/04/11

(#20 (permalink)) Old
josie Offline
ready now.
Not a n00b

Name: Josie

Re: She beat me up. - February 21st 2009, 06:26 PM

you need to talk to your dad about what happened the other night; but when you're sober. you need to get things straight with him first before anything else and then maybe you could tell him about what's going on? you shouldn't need to feel alone on this and maybe he's someone you can talk to about it and not feel like he'll go ahead and try and 'sort it out'? it might be a bit 'embarrasing' talking to your parent about it, but at least you can have a good ol' rant and moan and make yourself feel better
or, if not him, why not one of your old friends from your old area?

on the up side though, sounds like things might go well with rob despite this? that's a good thing, right?

maybe our relationship isn't as crazy as it seems.
maybe that's what happens when a tornado meets a volcano.
all i know is that i love you too much to walk away.

(#21 (permalink)) Old
Joshie Offline
Just Myself
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Joshh

Re: She beat me up. - March 2nd 2009, 12:16 AM

Sounds like that dude is free game
date him if u want
but
tell a teacher about these people
there just bullying you

Growing up is fun; So get out there and Experience new things.

JUST BE SAFE DURING ALL THIS FUN.
~Josh
  Send a message via MSN to Joshie  
  (#22 (permalink)) Old
I can't get enough

Re: She beat me up. - March 2nd 2009, 03:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onesadgummybear View Post
you should go to the police or just tell somebody at school. but if it keeps happening then get a bunch of your friends to beat her up or you could just catch her out side and beat her back. but tell her that you dont want to keep fighting her and that she just makes herself look desperate and pathetic by fighting a girl who barely knows her over a guy who has made it clear he doesnt want her.
*shakes head* Not this. Also somewhat contradicting but that's besides the point.

Try to ignore and avoid her. At the party event that you described, both of you were intoxicated. It doesn't make what she did right but try to not engage with her.

You can try telling your parents and possibly the police about it. Telling the teachers I don't think would do much of anything about this party event because it was outside school grounds and jurisdictions, so if they did something to her due to the party, she could protest it, and the school would just get into a big mess. If she does it on school grounds then it's a different story.

The last option is forget the police and forget her. She seems rather jealous and immature, and hopefully it will blow over. Ignore it, ignore her and her little friends. Don't engage them in any way, and if she insults you while both of you are drunk, and she's pissed off at you, laughing at her or whatever you did probably isn't the best idea. But you both were drunk and it already happened so it's over. If it continues more or if she gets more and more violent, or destroys some of your property, then you may consider telling someone. Until then, let her have her temper tantrum.

(#23 (permalink)) Old
punk rocker with attitude
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Jennifer

Re: She beat me up. - March 2nd 2009, 04:13 AM

that is so insane. I don't see why some girls have to be so weird about it and blame the other girl. it's usually most of the time the other girl knows nothing and that really sucks.

You can't live a positive life with a negative mind and if you have a positive outcome you have a positive income and just to have more positivity and just to kind of laugh it off. ~ Miley Cyrus

Send a message via MSN to Pessimistic Panda Send a message via Yahoo to Pessimistic Panda  
  (#24 (permalink)) Old
Shannon Offline
The Awesome-ist.
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Shannon

Re: She beat me up. - March 2nd 2009, 11:01 PM

I am not advising that you beat the shit out of her, as this would be against site rules for me to do, but should you get into anything with her, it would be best to be where a lot of people could see you, and make sure they see her throw the first hit. After that, whatever you do would get you into less trouble and you could easily defend yourself.

(#25 (permalink)) Old
Live●Laugh●Love
Not a n00b

Location: In my own world in my mind, away from the pain and hurtful eyes

Re: She beat me up. - March 15th 2009, 04:41 PM

Tell someone because you can't let them carry on. You don't know how far they may take what they think is a joke. If you don't want to soeak to someone face to face write a letter, text or e-mail someone you trust. You may have have a bully system at school see the helper or whatever they are called. Talk to the bully alone and ask why they do it and tell them how it makes you feel. Tell a teacher or a friends or someone. Stay Strong.

(#26 (permalink)) Old
ForeverAutumn* Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Re: She beat me up. - March 15th 2009, 05:00 PM

Thread's been inactive for just about two weeks, please don't bump old threads.

Closed.

Closed Thread