TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Peer Pressure and Bullying Social pressure can take many different forms, including intimidation, bullying and even physical attacks. If you feel you could be a victim or perpetrator (who wishes to stop) of bullying, talk about it here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Average Joe

I think this proves hes childish - February 15th 2009, 05:58 PM

i blocked this kid ages ago because he was making my life shit , childish horrible person,

one of his croneys asked me why i blocked him and i answered truthfully, i said it was cause he is childish and not a person i want to associate with

then he sends me an e-mail like this:

Oh yes i'm so childish.........that's why your not associating with me, you think that word makes you so fucking clever? Your such an asshole you can't even face me, you are the biggest loser ever matt....you know what im glad you blocked me, your a fat prick that can't do anything right you fucking twat. You are so shit at life. fucking terrible. I'm not childish, thats just who you fucking are.

proves he is real mature :meh:

i find it funny and i thought i would just show you guys how this certian "person" acts.

then i went to the croney, " i see your still sucking each others dicks" and blocked him

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Katie Lydia Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Katie

Re: I think this proves hes childish - February 15th 2009, 06:02 PM

It's childish your letting him bother you, don't talk to him or don't talk to any of his "cronies" about him it will only end up being shit stirred.

Your 16 not 6, both of you let it be, you've blocked him and he's said what he has to say so it's finished now before it gets any worse. x

I don't know if you wanted advice or just people to say that he's childish but whatever.

Razors pain you
Rivers are damp
Acid stains you
Drugs cause cramp
Guns aren't lawful
Nooses give
Gas smells awful
You might as well live.

♥ Family ♥ Animals ♥ Cats

(#3 (permalink)) Old
I can't get enough

Re: I think this proves hes childish - February 15th 2009, 06:02 PM

I'm not sure what you want to get from posting this here. He sounds like someone who could a) learn a larger vocabulary that doesn't consist of curse words to get a point across , b) someone who may need a bit of anger management so he doesn't throw a temper tantrum. But aside from criticising him, which seems to be rather funny considering it's in a bully forum, I'm confused as to what you want from this. One could also say you're childish for letting his nonsense annoy you. But that too seems a bit odd to do in a bully forum, don't you think?

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Average Joe

Re: I think this proves hes childish - February 15th 2009, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourNightmare View Post
I'm not sure what you want to get from posting this here. He sounds like someone who could a) learn a larger vocabulary that doesn't consist of curse words to get a point across , b) someone who may need a bit of anger management so he doesn't throw a temper tantrum. But aside from criticising him, which seems to be rather funny considering it's in a bully forum, I'm confused as to what you want from this. One could also say you're childish for letting his nonsense annoy you. But that too seems a bit odd to do in a bully forum, don't you think?
i apologies, i forgot to mention a long time ago before the forum was reset i put alot of posts about how he was making my life hell with his childish ways

(#5 (permalink)) Old
lauren_160 Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Lauren

Re: I think this proves hes childish - February 15th 2009, 09:02 PM

He seems like a complete dickhead,
well done for keeping so calm about it and not letting it bother you.
x

Lauren

"The stars are always there but we miss them in the dirt and clouds. We miss them in the storms. Tell them to remember hope. We have hope."

"But in the ruins there is still a canvas. There is still beauty in your brokenness. The faded scars show healing reminding me that even though Iíve been in dark places, Iíve survived and learned and become stronger".

(#6 (permalink)) Old
Average Joe

Re: I think this proves hes childish - February 15th 2009, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauren_160 View Post
He seems like a complete dickhead,
well done for keeping so calm about it and not letting it bother you.
x

Thank you

(#7 (permalink)) Old
MadPoet Offline
You're the Original <3
Outside, huh?

Name: Amanda.

Re: I think this proves hes childish - February 16th 2009, 02:29 AM

Hahaha, nice job telling his friend off..
It's good you've kept so calm about it to. xx

A lonely soul in a land of broken hearts

Closed Thread