TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Peer Pressure and Bullying Social pressure can take many different forms, including intimidation, bullying and even physical attacks. If you feel you could be a victim or perpetrator (who wishes to stop) of bullying, talk about it here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
amimad? Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

The pressure of Steroids/Synthol - August 12th 2010, 07:17 PM

The gym has been my life since early this year. I've dedicated all of my time to learning how to diet properly, how to bulk, or cut, etc. I'm seriously into BodyBuilding, it's my ambition to achieve great lengths in the sport. I do Natural shows, and do very well, I'm pretty big for my age, but my time is coming quick, to where all of my competition will be against people juiced on steroids, and synthol. Everywhere I turn, steroids are there, my mom's boyfriend has them sitting right above all my supplements. The people working at my gym are on juice, and they all want me to be their next customer. I'm only 16 right now, I WILL do steroids once I'm 21. But the pressure is very high to start now. If I want to win Teen Nationals, I'd have to juice, it's as simple as that. Their physices are not achievable Natural, especially with competition like Cody Lewis, or Nick Medici. I just need to get the pressure off, untill I'm 21, I really don't want to fuck my growth up right now, etc.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
AmazonQueen Offline
Why so Serious?
I've been here a while

Name: Jess

Re: The pressure of Steroids/Synthol - August 14th 2010, 07:40 PM

DON'T DO SETROIDS! trust me i am training to be an MMA fighter and i am just starting out so i am trying to learn all the propper dieting stuff as well and build up some muscles...have you heard of the man who's arms exploded because of steroids? seriously it's no joke my phys ed teacher showed up what happens...you can get kicked out of alot of things for steroids i've heard and yes it does fuck up your growth it's just not safe...and its doesnt matter if your 10, 13, 16, 20, 21, 35, 166 it can still fuck u up!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITG-IbHEYEE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0dmX...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxzhc...eature=related

please seriously just take a minute to watch those a reconsider, it's really not worth it

The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows.
It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it.
You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.
How much you can take, and keep moving forward.
PM me if you need to talk about ANYTHING.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Voldermorts Stalker
I can't get enough

Re: The pressure of Steroids/Synthol - August 16th 2010, 11:13 AM

i would'nt do steriods if i were you, no offense but i see steriods as cheating and if you cheat you never really win, as cheaters never prosper, do your best and know that you have done your best. wouldnt it be better to not take steriods and know that your doing best rather than take steriods and cheat ? as in my opinion taking steriods is just cheating.

BADGER BADGER BADGER.........MUSHROOM!!!
Videos team
, articles team and helplink mentor and associate live help operator.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
amimad? Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: The pressure of Steroids/Synthol - August 17th 2010, 02:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquidPid View Post
i would'nt do steriods if i were you, no offense but i see steriods as cheating and if you cheat you never really win, as cheaters never prosper, do your best and know that you have done your best. wouldnt it be better to not take steriods and know that your doing best rather than take steriods and cheat ? as in my opinion taking steriods is just cheating.
"Everybody cheats, I'm just better at it."
- Jay Cutler

Taking steroids, or synthol would not be considerd cheating, if everybody in the sport took them, would it? Everybody with an IFBB Pro card, is on synthol, or steroids. So cheating isn't any of my concern, once a person gets their pro card, judges could give two shits if the person is on steroids.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
AmazonQueen Offline
Why so Serious?
I've been here a while

Re: The pressure of Steroids/Synthol - August 17th 2010, 02:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amimad? View Post
"Everybody cheats, I'm just better at it."
- Jay Cutler

Taking steroids, or synthol would not be considerd cheating, if everybody in the sport took them, would it? Everybody with an IFBB Pro card, is on synthol, or steroids. So cheating isn't any of my concern, once a person gets their pro card, judges could give two shits if the person is on steroids.

wouldnt you feel on top of the world if you won one of those competition with pure hard work its like saying "ha bitches i beat you and im not the one on steroids" it'd be like a perverbial kick in the teeth! and did u watch the videos i sent you? i really think you should

It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it.
You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
amimad? Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: The pressure of Steroids/Synthol - August 17th 2010, 02:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieRage View Post
wouldnt you feel on top of the world if you won one of those competition with pure hard work its like saying "ha bitches i beat you and im not the one on steroids" it'd be like a perverbial kick in the teeth! and did u watch the videos i sent you? i really think you should
You're not going to obtain a Mr.Olympia title, natural. It's literally impossible, perhaps in the 60's early 70's, but no more possible. No matter how great your genetic structure may be, you won't stand a chance. There are only around 2-5 naturals i'd estimate with pro cards, none of which do real good in IFBB competitions, or Olympia. I've already won some shows natural, so what would be the point in careing for that feeling? I WILL do steroids at 21, there is no stopping me. I'm just trying to keep my mind off them, untill then. Health hazards don't scare me, btw.

(#7 (permalink)) Old
AmazonQueen Offline
Why so Serious?
I've been here a while

Re: The pressure of Steroids/Synthol - August 17th 2010, 05:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amimad? View Post
You're not going to obtain a Mr.Olympia title, natural. It's literally impossible, perhaps in the 60's early 70's, but no more possible. No matter how great your genetic structure may be, you won't stand a chance. There are only around 2-5 naturals i'd estimate with pro cards, none of which do real good in IFBB competitions, or Olympia. I've already won some shows natural, so what would be the point in careing for that feeling? I WILL do steroids at 21, there is no stopping me. I'm just trying to keep my mind off them, untill then. Health hazards don't scare me, btw.

well then start a fricken revolution! just think man, you may not be afraid of the serious health risks and neither the next generation but think of the devastation steroids could bring upon a family losing thier son to this stupid stupid drug it is people with the same idea as you that is setting the next generation up for a down fall if every body builder would just say no to drug enhancement and go natural it would be a much safer and honorable sport...i know u may think even if you did change your mind and didn't use steroids well everyone else still is and they'll beat me anyway. NOTHING is IMPOSSIBLE! you just have to be willing to try, people today don't try anymore it's always the easy way hardly anyone works for what they want to achieve. please i urge you to rethink i know you may not want to hear this. make the difference don't use enhancements do LOTS of hard work and beat the odds my friend i have faith in you, you can do it if you really want to...use of steroids deffinately lead to buying...and often may lead to selling it only takes ONCE for someone to think your pulling a fast one on you...and in the drug world people don't think twice...is a freakishly unatural body worth the worse conseqences to prepare for think it through my friend...

(#8 (permalink)) Old
amimad? Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: The pressure of Steroids/Synthol - August 17th 2010, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieRage View Post
well then start a fricken revolution! just think man, you may not be afraid of the serious health risks and neither the next generation but think of the devastation steroids could bring upon a family losing thier son to this stupid stupid drug it is people with the same idea as you that is setting the next generation up for a down fall if every body builder would just say no to drug enhancement and go natural it would be a much safer and honorable sport...i know u may think even if you did change your mind and didn't use steroids well everyone else still is and they'll beat me anyway. NOTHING is IMPOSSIBLE! you just have to be willing to try, people today don't try anymore it's always the easy way hardly anyone works for what they want to achieve. please i urge you to rethink i know you may not want to hear this. make the difference don't use enhancements do LOTS of hard work and beat the odds my friend i have faith in you, you can do it if you really want to...use of steroids deffinately lead to buying...and often may lead to selling it only takes ONCE for someone to think your pulling a fast one on you...and in the drug world people don't think twice...is a freakishly unatural body worth the worse conseqences to prepare for think it through my friend...
How is it remotley possible my parents would lose me to a drug? My mother's boyfriend does steroids, and has been for over 20 years. He's just fine, all of the myths, and alligations of roid rage and pointless nonsense is false. If they were angry on steroids, they were angry off of them. Your term "nothing is impossible" is also a false alligation, it's like stateing my cousin with down syndrome can be an astronaut, some things are not ment to be possible, and never will be. To get as large and lean as ANY Mr.Olympia, you need the steroids/synthol. My interest is not in selling the drugs, my only interest is to use the drugs, the fallacious views of my useing and selling is like saying any pot head will sell marijuana in the future. You won't win any big competitions without the drugs. Possibly small INBF/OCB shows, but no further then that.

(#9 (permalink)) Old
AmazonQueen Offline
Why so Serious?
I've been here a while

Re: The pressure of Steroids/Synthol - August 17th 2010, 02:48 PM

well if the natural ones won small shows there already half way there. proof to nothing is impossible once you get there you just need to work harder and harder. and on the contrary just because what you call a myth doesn't prove true to one person that doesn't change the other 100 thousad who take steroids and get fucked up off them...personally I think your stupid if you take them but ultimately it's your choice i can't shoot them out of your hand the best i can do is warn of would could be, sertoids are still an illegal drug, and any drug has consequences, risks, and dangers. I just hope you make the right decision

(#10 (permalink)) Old
RedJames Offline
Average Joe

Name: James

Re: The pressure of Steroids/Synthol - August 22nd 2010, 07:26 PM

Do not do roids man, thats weak, every body builder out there that does roids is sad and doesnt have to confinece in themself to acheive their goals with their own ability, which defeats EVERYTHING body building repersents. Taking roids is basicly giving up and like looking at the back of the text book to get the answers before you even try to do the question. If your gonna do roids, don't even bother getting into body building. You will have alot more pride in yourself knowing you didnt.

Closed Thread