TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Peer Pressure and Bullying Social pressure can take many different forms, including intimidation, bullying and even physical attacks. If you feel you could be a victim or perpetrator (who wishes to stop) of bullying, talk about it here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Alto. Offline
Come as you are
Senior TeenHelper

Angry WHAT THE HECK? - September 21st 2010, 12:15 AM

I talked to my bus driver to get Taylor or I moved because I was afraid that I would get myself in trouble. Taylor is back sharing a seat with me. I'm afraid to talk to my bus driver again. Why did she move her back? Miss Jackson knows that I'm afraid I'm going to get myself in trouble, and she won't move either of us for good!

wanderer come home
you're not too far
lay down your hurt, lay down your heart
come as you are.

VM | PM

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Susurrous Offline
Just wandering...
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Drew

Re: WHAT THE HECK? - September 21st 2010, 12:44 AM

You should definitely tell your bus driver again. It was her fault for putting you guys back together again after agreeing not to. I think if you remain calm and polite while speaking to her she won't give you a problem. Even though it might make you nervous to do so again, it's better than living in fear every day that Taylor is going involve you in unnecessary trouble. Be the strong-willed person you say you are and go for it. You won't regret it.

"A person who is nice to you, but rude to the waiter, is not a nice person."

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Stupidity Kills
Outside, huh?

Re: WHAT THE HECK? - September 22nd 2010, 05:48 AM

This differs so much from when I was in school because we never had assigned seats on the bus. Couldn't you just ask someone to trade places or just get on before someone else and take their place? It shouldn't be a big deal with whomever because there are plenty of other seats to sit with or near their friends. When I was using the bus back in grade school, it was first-come, first-serve. The only seating policies were that the younger kids stay closer to the front than the older kids who stay closer to the back so if younger kids are at the front, they sit wherever.

Specific seating arrangements went to the youngest who got the front-most seats as those were the only ones, other than the driver's seat, which had seat belts. The other time specific seatings occurred would be if there was a fight between students, the bus driver would just have them sit a few seats apart but where exactly didn't matter just as long as they were further apart.

I can rip you off, and steal all your cash, suckerpunch you in the face, stand back and laugh. Leave you stranded as fast as a heart-attack.
- Danko Jones (I Think Bad Thoughts)

Closed Thread