TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Peer Pressure and Bullying Social pressure can take many different forms, including intimidation, bullying and even physical attacks. If you feel you could be a victim or perpetrator (who wishes to stop) of bullying, talk about it here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
cinder27 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Alexander Voorhies-Cash for clunkers - September 29th 2010, 07:45 AM

Alright kiddos. When I was a junior in highschool i was a loner when it came to relationships. So one morning I check my myspace inbox, yes it was that long ago I was using myspace, and I get a message from a hot girl named alex voorhies saying that i'm a cute and she wanted to know more about me. My name was alexander so I thought that was cool too. She said she just moved from California She lived in the city next to me so I was immediately excited. We chatted for the next couple of days and she seemed really in to me. I thought things were picking up for me and I was happier than ever. We even texted and chatted on the phone. Well one night she was getting frisky with me and tells me she'll send a nude photo of herself if I send her a nude pic with my face in it. Being the horny teenager I am, I decided to do it. Immediately after I sent her the pic she went all apeshit on me and started blackmailing me saying if I didnt send her $300 bucks or at least payments of $20 the next day that she would send the naked pics to everyone at my school and everyone on my friends list. I was freightened and immediately cut off contact with her. I thought it was over but I awoke the next day to my mother yelling at me, apparently my pics were emailed to my friends and one of their parents told my parents. So I explained the situation and we were able to track down the girl without getting the police involved and my parents told her parents about everything and showed them the messages on my phone. Her parents gave some sob story of how she was dealing with mental issues and had all these problems in school and they had to homeschool her. This evil scammer was just trying to get money and apparently I was her first try at this scam. So her parents became friends with my parents and eight months later I had sex with her. That's what I call american justice. Hope this story helps anybody that ever feels lonely.

Last edited by Obliviate; October 6th 2010 at 05:10 PM. Reason: No need for prefix.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
jaimelu Offline
Not a n00b

Re: Alexander Voorhies-Cash for clunkers - October 6th 2010, 02:54 PM

That is the worst story I've ever heard. No offense but Jesus after all that you actually had sex with her?

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Visionary
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Matt

Re: Alexander Voorhies-Cash for clunkers - October 9th 2010, 12:34 PM

Agreed.
What is "American justice" if this kind of behavior constitutes it?

One million miles away...

Closed Thread