TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Peer Pressure and Bullying Social pressure can take many different forms, including intimidation, bullying and even physical attacks. If you feel you could be a victim or perpetrator (who wishes to stop) of bullying, talk about it here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
ShaunHellend Offline
Banned
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Shaun Hellend

How do I handle a sitch like this - February 24th 2009, 02:52 PM

It all started when a group at my school began an enterprise project called 'Kings Kards' selling greetings cards .. now like anybody, I had my fair share of criticisms, and I voiced them. I suggested improvements such as a name change, and ways to improve thier website. One of the group is a guy called lewis, whos supposeduly an 'expert' at designing web pages, but thier not very good. For starters he hasnt incorporated any PHP ..just basic HTML ..so he looses the benefits of login scripts and the use of databased and such. Its been touch and go between us, but occasionally he will take little jibes at me when he feels it appropriate ..

Flash forward to today. My head of 6th form found out that I'd put games onto the 6th form website, which I created ..after getting an email from somebody. not sure who, so he came into E8 (room where I work) and started having a go at me, and then he said 'I always heard youve been putting remarks against kings kards on the local community website' ... funny how the two things are now linked isnt it. I proceeded to show him my posts on the community site, and he seemed satisfied and left.

I dont like being intimidated but thats exactly what he did .. and now its worse. I got home and checked my emails and got this from lewis, after he used my 'talk to shaun' website:

'i like how you critise how i use the \"e-mailmeform\" and you complan and yet look hows using it now??? lol u silly boynice hippocrate and copy and paste going on lol ..... never mind all your code and so called knowledge is all based on copy and paste all Mysql and PHP codes from www.scripts.com - funny that aint it when you critasie others for not understanding it.'

and then on the 6th form site, he created an account called 'shaunbhellend' and posted this:

'hey gang, "thanks tothe amazing shaun (with no life) we now have snow on the site lol woo!" firstly, i fail to see the funny side of snow. why does it make you lol so much? secondly, i think' after registering with the email: shaunisatw@googlemail.com

I dont know how to handle this situation Ive done buggar all wrong. Hes being a right royal ... pain in the a**

P.S apologies for spelling and grammar errors.
  Send a message via AIM to ShaunHellend Send a message via MSN to ShaunHellend  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
jinxed angel Offline
Helplessy Hopeless
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Siera

Re: How do I handle a sitch like this - February 24th 2009, 05:25 PM

that guy is a jerk!!! He is the one who needs to get a life!!! For real, he is just jealous because you are smarter than him...

I'm so tired of pretending everything's okay, my tears are starting to show and my smile is fading away.
PM or VM me if you need me, I'm here if you need someone to talk to or to just listen. I also have most messangers if you want to talk on one of those.

Send a message via AIM to jinxed angel Send a message via MSN to jinxed angel Send a message via Yahoo to jinxed angel  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
ShaunHellend Offline
Banned
Junior TeenHelper

Re: How do I handle a sitch like this - February 24th 2009, 05:36 PM

I could say that to him, but I want to come out of this not being the one who looks like a ... 'd*ck' lol which is what hes trying to do .. I know his type. Ive been through this before
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
jinxed angel Offline
Helplessy Hopeless
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Siera

Re: How do I handle a sitch like this - February 24th 2009, 05:53 PM

lol...just make him look like one...there are so many creative ways to do that...

I'm so tired of pretending everything's okay, my tears are starting to show and my smile is fading away.
PM or VM me if you need me, I'm here if you need someone to talk to or to just listen. I also have most messangers if you want to talk on one of those.

Send a message via AIM to jinxed angel Send a message via MSN to jinxed angel Send a message via Yahoo to jinxed angel  
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
ShaunHellend Offline
Banned
Junior TeenHelper

Re: How do I handle a sitch like this - February 24th 2009, 05:56 PM

like how? lol
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Qwazi Offline
Formely Known as 747
Average Joe

Name: Adam

Re: How do I handle a sitch like this - February 25th 2009, 02:23 AM

tell him that hes acting like a kid and to grow up, because at the end of the day your the one who knows the coding and hes prob just jealous. You could always take it up with the teacher involved, sayin that he isnt contributing to the project at all and just hindering it with stupid shit like this instead of getting work done. Whilst you could always get into an argument, he will lose more if he doesnt get a grade or whatever for this project.

Formerly Known as 747

(#7 (permalink)) Old
punk rocker with attitude
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Jennifer

Re: How do I handle a sitch like this - February 25th 2009, 03:27 AM

This guy sounds like a total idiot. I think he needs to get a life. I'm sorry he's not treating you with a decent amount of respect. I think it would be nice to have him explain what he's been doing and why and either you have it tape recorded or the teacher (I'm sure there's one around) telling why the hell he did what he did. it would end up working towards your advantage (sorry for my weird creative moment) haha

You can't live a positive life with a negative mind and if you have a positive outcome you have a positive income and just to have more positivity and just to kind of laugh it off. ~ Miley Cyrus

Send a message via MSN to Pessimistic Panda Send a message via Yahoo to Pessimistic Panda  
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
ShaunHellend Offline
Banned
Junior TeenHelper

Re: How do I handle a sitch like this - February 26th 2009, 04:50 PM

Something tells me this nightmare is going to go on for a while lol I deleted the 'Shaunbhellend' account from the 6th form site, thinking it would stop there, but I get home and find out hes created it again and accused me of stealing peoples photos from bebo .. but I had the persons permission to take the photos

Its wierd .. he says nothing to me in school, but online hes all high and mighty
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
Time goes by so slowly....
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Tori

Re: How do I handle a sitch like this - February 26th 2009, 05:04 PM

This thread amuses me. Sorry, baby. But I'll explain.
You should know by now that most teenage guys are insecure jerks who can't handle life. This guy is obviously one of them.
He doesn't have the balls to come to your face and dicuss this issue like a man, and so online, he puts up this TOUGH-GUY front and attempts to scare you. I know for sure he won't do anything to you. There's no need to worry. Let it slide, and if all else fails, use my usual one-line-PunchToTheNuts...Calmly place one hand on either of the person's shoulders, look them in the eyes, and very quietly and soothingly say:
"This is just because you're lonely and scared, isn't it?" (hahahahaha)
Usually makes them pissed, and occasionally will make them explode, but they'll stop after that...
♥x
  Send a message via AIM to That One Tori Girl Send a message via MSN to That One Tori Girl Send a message via Yahoo to That One Tori Girl  
Closed Thread