TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Peer Pressure and Bullying Social pressure can take many different forms, including intimidation, bullying and even physical attacks. If you feel you could be a victim or perpetrator (who wishes to stop) of bullying, talk about it here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Charlie
I've been here a while

Name: Charlie

my teacher is bulling me - March 2nd 2009, 01:19 PM

Well my school record isnt great and I have had alot of time off. My mom has to go to cort so I thought I would turn myself around and go to school for her and myself. Well this is where the problem starts. Its my english teacher she keeps passing bitchy comments over like "I see your at school" And because I missed a few thing she has bomb bared me with essays to do in a week which is impossible. She says a bitchy comment each time she sees me and she has nearly brought me to tears in front of the class. I have spoken to my mom and she has tryed talking to the head of my house at school and social servies but nothing has happened and she is still doing it

(#2 (permalink)) Old
i_am_me_again Offline
I'm A Pyschotic Neurotic.
I can't get enough

Name: Jaymi

Re: my teacher is bulling me - March 2nd 2009, 01:27 PM

Hey,

You need to keep talking to your mum & keep talking to the head of house & social worker.

As you know, this is bullying. & should not be accepted.

This teacher is taking advantage of her role & should be stopped.

For the mean time....just try & ignore her, she is not worth it

Hope things go well & you get things sorted out quickly

Jamie
xx

HelpLink Mentor & Forum Moderator

PM me!

Our lives are like music.
It hits its high and low notes,
But in the end,
It all turns into a perfect melody
  Send a message via MSN to i_am_me_again  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Charlie
I've been here a while

Re: my teacher is bulling me - March 2nd 2009, 02:53 PM

Its been going on for about 2 weeks now. I have been updating my mom about the subject and my mom has been reporting it to head of house, but they seem to be doing jack shit about it. My social worker is crap and doesnt do anything to help or the family. I have the teacher for a lesson tomorrow, and I really dont want to go. I really enjoy going to school now, and she isnt making that easy anymore.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
ForeverAutumn* Offline
together, we are infinite.
Senior TeenHelper

Re: my teacher is bulling me - March 2nd 2009, 03:13 PM

Hey,

I agree that you and your mum can't give up. Your teacher should not be acting this way towards you, there's no excuse for her behavior - what she's doing is not ok. Is there anyone else at your school besides your head of house, you could report your teacher to? Someone who's higher up in the administration? If your social worker isn't doing anything to help, is there any way you could switch to a different one, one who'll help you?

If all else fails, you could try reporting it to the police, and tell them your teacher is harassing you and that your school is more or less ignoring your reports, and not doing anything to solve/stop the problem. Keep pushing this, don't let it slide and don't let your teacher get away with this. Don't give up, keep trying.

Take care of yourself.

how could anyone ever tell you, you are anything less than beautiful?| PM Me
self-harm free since 06.10.11.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Charlie
I've been here a while

Re: my teacher is bulling me - March 2nd 2009, 03:48 PM

My head of house is called Mr. Park and I have tried talking to his wife about the subject (It wasnt her place to get involed) We have just got a new head master (Of the whole school) I havent got involed with him yet, if it carries on Im sure my mom will take it to head of school

(#6 (permalink)) Old
ForeverAutumn* Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Re: my teacher is bulling me - March 2nd 2009, 04:05 PM

If your head of house isn't doing anything to stop your teacher from harassing you, definitely bring this to your headmaster's attention - not only about your teacher but also that your head of house is ignoring the problem. If that still doesn't help anything, that would be the time to make a report to the police, not just about the harassment but that your school is ignoring the problem as well.

I wouldn't say to wait for the problem to continue before going to your headmaster. Get it to stop as soon as possible, if that means taking it to your headmaster than so be it. You shouldn't have to be in this kind of environment at school, it's not fair to you. I'd say to talk to your headmaster as soon as possible about this.

(#7 (permalink)) Old
Charlie
I've been here a while

Re: my teacher is bulling me - March 2nd 2009, 04:14 PM

Yes I see where you are coming from. Though I wouldnt want to go without my mother. If the head master says nothing then she would be the one to stand up for me and cause a fuss lol. (Not always a good thing but gets something done most of time) I will go in her lessons rest of the week and if still happening then I will say back to mother and get her to make appointment for head of house if it still carries on another appointment but to see head master this time

(#8 (permalink)) Old
ForeverAutumn* Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Re: my teacher is bulling me - March 2nd 2009, 04:28 PM

I know it might be scary to go alone - going with your mum to talk with your headmaster could help. It's good you have someone on your side, fighting for you because you really don't deserve to have to put up with this from your teacher. If it gets too bad in class, don't wait the week out before you tell your mum about it. You shouldn't have to listen to this from your teacher any longer than you have to.

Honestly, I wouldn't make another appointment with your head of house...it sounds like he's really not done much up to this point, and based on what he has [or hasn't] done, seeing him before your headmaster probably won't get your teacher to stop. I'd say to go straight to your headmaster if it continues. If he doesn't say anything, go from there - take the next step and talk to the police. But don't let the matter slide, it might take time and persistence but this is something that can be fought, it's not right of your teacher to be acting this way towards you and that's indisputable.

Closed Thread