TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Anxiety This forum is for seeking advice on anxiety and stress related issues.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Le Papillon Offline
a secret you can keep
I can't get enough

Name: Samuel

what do i do??? - June 28th 2010, 02:43 AM

i dont know what to do. ive been freaking out all day- like having panic attacks and feeling as if someones trying to killl me even when there is nobody in the room. i freak out all the time anyways, but lately, ive been freaking out alot more and today almost all day ive been freaking out. i dont know how to calm down! music always helps, and so ive been listening to music, and its helping alot, but im still freaking out like crazy and i dont know what to do! i cant get all these thoughts out of my head and theyre driving me insaine! my past, present and future are all haunting me and i cant make them go away! what do i do???? :' (

formerly snowstorm, GoneBeyondRepair, and Breathless in Love
Repose en Paix, Grandad/mom H., Sito, Nay, Mary, Aunt S., Peter, Katie, Lexi, Mrs. Radoye, Mandii, Trevor, Megan, Uncle T., Erika, Aunt R., Braxton, Connie, Adam, Grandpa, Buttons ♥
The world will bleed its bloody tale. People will throw their stones. But the one thing you must always remember is:
You no longer walk alone.
-Blake Bliss

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Jen Offline
Dance in the rain
I've been here a while

Name: Jen

Re: what do i do??? - June 28th 2010, 02:46 AM

Hey Jordan,

Can you talk to anyone? Is a parent or sibling or anyone around? Sometimes hearing a trusted person reassure you that everything is okay, can be helpful.

Remember that it's all in your head. Not to say that you're crazy--you're NOT, but it can be helpful to remember that fears are so scary, but they're just fears. Not reality. Even when it doesn't feel it, you ARE safe and okay.

Try doing some calming breathing--take slow, deep breaths, and breathe them out slowly also. Try different things besides your music--maybe wrap yourself in a blanket, put on a t.v. show that makes you smile, etc.

Take good care of yourself, Jordan--I'm thinking of you!
<3

"Do not ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive and then go do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive."

“if nothing changed, there’d be no butterflies”

Send a message via MSN to Jen  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
emoticon Offline
confused.
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Michelle

Re: what do i do??? - July 3rd 2010, 01:58 AM

you cant live in the past. because it has alreadly happened, there is nothing to change, and the only thing you can get it from it really is advice and emotions. the future is silly but fun to think about because it is so uncertain, you can or cant prevent it. but you can never predict it. and the present, just is. things will happen and you react to them.

" One day at a time, this is enough. Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering. "

i wonder when i'll finally jsut start accepting myself, when i'll stop saying i wish i could be like that person.

i have facebook, and myspace. and you can ask for it. :P
  Send a message via Yahoo to emoticon  
Closed Thread