TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Education and Careers (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f22-education-careers/)
-   -   need a hoilday from college (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f22-education-careers/t125290-need-hoilday-college/)

bringmethehorizon♥ November 2nd 2013 05:05 PM

need a hoilday from college

hey

im not mentally fit for college i just need a break for about 2 weeks i have just had 2 weeks i believe but that still isnt enough i need to be away from everything if not im gonna do something stupid

i seriously don't want the college getting involved because they will piss me off and ill end up break one of them support workers necks its none of there busyness to deal with my problems its for me to sort out not them !

i just need a break how do i go about this fake an illness etc?

the attendence is 95 % thats the only problem i have
there very strict on it saddly

im extreamly down and im getting closer to suicidal i will do it im not sceard i just wish i could have some time away from it

because i wont get better unless i have time away

i have a posible plan i wa thinking about making myself ill or lying

but the only thing is i need a doctors note:/ i could try fake one but it probs wont work

i need the time bcause im not fit to be around people
im not fit for college

Mahray November 3rd 2013 09:37 AM

Re: need a hoilday from college

Your best option is to talk to the people at college, without harming them. They're the ones who have policies in place to deal with situations like yours.

Failing that, go to a doctor and talk to them. You should be able to get a legit medical certificate.

Don't try to fake one, because chances are your college will check on it, particularly if it's for any length of time.

bringmethehorizon♥ November 3rd 2013 04:00 PM

I clearly said i cant tell the college

Forging Galaxies November 3rd 2013 04:42 PM

Man, I would want a break from college so much as well...
Even though I'm near the end of my free week... it's just so damn annoying that it's coming to an end and to face those people.

Still, it's gonna be tricky to avoid since you said you can't just tell the college your issues directly regarding your suicidal problem.

Does your parents know this? They could be willing to stop you to be on verge of committing suicide by them telling the college that you and your family are on holiday.

Kate* November 3rd 2013 06:05 PM

Hey Justin, I completely understand needing a break, especially if it has you thinking about suicide. Unfortunately, if you don't feel like telling the school is an option, you're options are limited. As said above, they have policies in place specifically for this situation. You could go to your doctor and see if you could get an excuse from them to miss classes based on how you're feeling. I am not comfortable telling you how to fake illnesses etc. to miss school because I don't believe that it is the right way to go about this.