TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Education and Careers Work of any kind can get stressful at times. Ask in this forum if you need help with coursework, applications, and more.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Chellsie Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Chellsie

Points: 6,047, Level: 11 Points: 6,047, Level: 11 Points: 6,047, Level: 11

Do enzymes cleaners really work and are they safe? - April 17th 2014, 01:20 AM

I don't like admitting this but I have to in order to get assistance or ask my question. I deliberately bed wet. I won't go much more into it. I can mention that the last question I asked about this has helped. I sort of understand better why I'm into this. Well I know it's a fetish. I mainly asked about bed wetting protection and if it's alright to use two plastic sheets on the same mattress.

So far everything was great no matter how much I wet the mattress never got wet anymore. Trouble is our family rents a cottage by the water front for six months a year. Other people rent the same cottage on and off throughout the year. When I sleep there I choose not to wet the bed. There is no protection on the bed and it's not even my own bed. But a couple times I got carried away and in the morning before getting up to start the day I stayed in bed and went their instead of using the toilet. It felt really fresh and naughty because it had been so long, it was a new bed that I had never wet before and unlike my own bed it was unprotected so it feels different, but the stains where horrible.

Lucky for me there was some animal pet pee/stain remover that seems like tough stuff. It uses enzymes according to the package and if safe for both human and pet beds. After using it twice on the mattress the stains and smell where basically completely gone. So now if I'm staying up there I decide to pee the bed about once a week. I had to secretly buy more of this stuff from the pet store without my parents finding out. I just pretend I am picking up fish food or food for our cat.

I even started to use these products at home. I don't need it for my own bed but when I feel like wetting myself in my bedroom over the carpet, or peeing directly on my bedroom floor I now have a way to clear up properly. Is it safe to use this stuff often? It's like bacteria and enzymes that dissolves the mess. It must be safe bacteria I hope? Thanks.
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
taylalatbh. Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Taylala

Points: 27,528, Level: 23 Points: 27,528, Level: 23 Points: 27,528, Level: 23

Re: Do enzymes cleaners really work and are they safe? - April 17th 2014, 12:33 PM

If the product is made to clean up urine then it should be fine to do that. Usually they would say to test on a discrete part of the material first, just to make sure that it doesn't ruin the fabric. So I don't see why you shouldn't use it to clean up. As for whether it's safe for you, I'm not sure. You might want to research the ingredients and make sure they're safe for contact with human skin. You don't want to harm yourself.

Just a side note, I think it's a little rude that you partake in your fetish in the cottage that you rent, it's not your own bed or property and whether you clean it well or not, other people will have to use it. Just have a think about that before you do it again.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Kindred Offline
You can handle anything
I've been here a while

Name: Eyeliner Failure

Points: 31,637, Level: 25 Points: 31,637, Level: 25 Points: 31,637, Level: 25

Re: Do enzymes cleaners really work and are they safe? - April 17th 2014, 06:24 PM

If it says it's safe for humans, it will be (: Enzymes are used in biological laundry power for your clothes too. As for using it often, I'd imagine it would be fine but obviously if your skin starts to get irritated I would change the sheets etc.

I'm glad you figured out what was up, by the way

Take as long as you need.
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Chellsie Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Chellsie

Points: 6,047, Level: 11 Points: 6,047, Level: 11 Points: 6,047, Level: 11

Re: Do enzymes cleaners really work and are they safe? - April 18th 2014, 04:07 AM

So far it seems fine. I notice the smell of the spray lingers in the air. But its a less embarrassing smell that the smell of pee. I don't notice any reaction to it so far but if I start to get a rash or anything I will do something about it and will stop using the spray. I am still worried but we will see. And sometimes being in a wet bed irritates my skin anyhow. But that is different thats just from the moister and the fact that pee does that. So I have to shower multiple times per day if I am engaging in these activities. But I'm healthy and don't have any issues at the moment.

And yes I already am aware about the fact I should not be doing this in another bed. I should not even be doing it at all probably. Its alright since I do clean up as best as I can. I'm bad sometimes I guess. Thanks.
Closed Thread