TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Education and Careers Work of any kind can get stressful at times. Ask in this forum if you need help with coursework, applications, and more.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Shattered_Girl Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Barbara

Thumbs down Auditioning for a Play Tomorrow - September 22nd 2009, 11:52 PM

This year (my senior year), our school is doing the play "The Odd Couple". I'm auditioning for the part of Gwendolyn Pigeon. She's British, though, and I am not too great at British accents. She is one of only two female parts in the entire play, the other part being Cecily, who is Gwendolyn's sister and also British. I really want a part because this is the last play I'll get to do in high school, and I love doing them. Also, there's this girl Brittany, who's a junior. She's very sure that she'll get a part, and said she would sue the school if she didn't. There's another girl named Ellen, and she's a freshman, and she's worked with this director many times. I was wondering what I could do to improve my chances at getting a part???

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Emily

Re: Auditioning for a Play Tomorrow - September 23rd 2009, 12:46 AM

Well one tip do not be so nevous. Have faith in yourself that will help. Also, do not worry about the girl saying she will sue the school if she doesn't get a part, that is not a reason for a case that a court would likely buy. Just chill and have faaith in yourself and you will do great.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
amystery Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Becca

Re: Auditioning for a Play Tomorrow - September 23rd 2009, 12:59 AM

I don't really have any tips for you other than being yourself. Just do the best that you can and try not to stress about it. I know it's easier said than done but I'm sure you'll do great. Anyways, I wanted to come and wish you good luck with your audition Let us know how it goes, alright? <3

Closed Thread