TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Education and Careers (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f22-education-careers/)
-   -   Psychological Study- Need Help! =) (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f22-education-careers/t28201-psychological-study-need-help-%3D/)

BlessSpecies October 19th 2009 02:25 AM

Psychological Study- Need Help! =)

For my Psych 185 class, I had to recreate a past experiment with my own twist. For the first part, I created a survey that I need 100 responses to. I've emailed everybody I could, posted everywhere, but I only have about 20 responses thus far. Does anyone have any ideas as to how I could get more people to respond to it? Its a quick 10 question survey. If YOU wouldn't mind taking it, let me know and I could send you the link =)

Casey. October 21st 2009 09:54 AM

Re: Psychological Study- Need Help! =)

Could you walk around campus, and ask people if they want to take the survey? Like print it out, and just carry a stack around, just stop people and ask them if they want to complete it. One of my friends did that, and she gave everyone who did the survey a piece of candy.

Pelios October 21st 2009 04:56 PM

Post it here, I'm sure people here wouldn't mind answering it I know I wouldn't mind.

her_beautiful_mistake October 21st 2009 05:53 PM

Post it here, in your status in facebook, email family friends, aunties uncles etc.

LlamaLlamaDuck October 22nd 2009 07:24 PM

The others are right, post it on here and I'm sure lots of people, myself included, would be glad to do it.
Good luck with it :)

Gingerbread Latte October 22nd 2009 07:31 PM

Yeah I'd answer it if you post it here. I know what it's like when you need some surveys answering, I had to do lots last year and ended up posting here.

Lugez October 23rd 2009 04:09 PM

Post here, or send me message.

I'll gladly fill it out.

Prozac October 23rd 2009 04:11 PM

I'd also be willing to fill in your survey. Feel free to post the link :)

noise94 October 23rd 2009 04:14 PM

Definitely post it here, like others have said. I know loads of people would be willing to fill it out. (:

losing touch. October 23rd 2009 06:39 PM

i'd answer if you post it here.. although if i were you i'd probably just make up the answers..

InSovietRussiaORGASMGotU October 23rd 2009 11:07 PM

Why not give some incentive for people to do your survey, such as candy or just walk around with a clipboard and ask people to fill it out? You could also ask a professor if you could make an announcement in their class before the lecture begins and tell people that if they want, say, candy, then all they need to do is answer 10 quick questions.

Lorelei October 23rd 2009 11:18 PM

If you post it here I'd be happy to answer the questions on your survey. :) As for getting more people, everyone above has some good ideas!

amystery October 24th 2009 01:05 AM

agreed. I'll help if you post it here :)