TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Education and Careers Work of any kind can get stressful at times. Ask in this forum if you need help with coursework, applications, and more.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Liz94 Offline
Here I go again
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Elizabeth

Urgh what is wrong with me - December 18th 2009, 07:07 PM

Seroisly I need to get a life.
Im being an idiot in Maths and physics again I thorght I had stopped this pathetic behavior and the end of last year but noooooo.
By pathetic behavior I mean not doing work. running around the classroom, swearing, chucking papaer and food, Putting friends in boxes we find in the classroom, Sitting on the floor, Txting and ringing ppl, Not doing homework, being rude and aggressive with the teachers.

Ok so I know its only 2 lessons but they are 2 lessons in which I have important exams which you need to pass to get any good job. especially as im in year 10. GSCE year.

You are all probably shouting at your screen saying well work then and get your act together.
I cant and I know your probably thinking WHAT. But I mean I think before the lesson right Im going to work and put my head down today.... Then I end up being late for the lesson and things spiral down hill from there.

Me acting like this is worrying my mostly though because It means im unhappy. You see what I noticed last year was that whenever I was down I played up in lessons to cover it up and hide it from friends, peers and family even if I didnt know I was down
And now its starting again Im worried about myself.

If you have sat here and read all this thanks for taking the time
Could you please offer advice and if you experienced something simular could you tell me so my knowledge on the matter grows
Thanks

"Casting all your anxiety upon Him, because He cares for you." 1 Peter 5:7

"For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control." 2 Timothy 1:7

"Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect." Romans 12:2

PM/VM me anytime
LIZ
  Send a message via MSN to Liz94  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Naomi. Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Naomi

Re: Urgh what is wrong with me - December 18th 2009, 11:57 PM

Hiya Liz
I've noticed that i do the same when i get bored, but if i'm focussed, it's alright.
perhaps you could ask the teacher to give you the textbook that you can read to yourself.
Also, if you ask them if you can listen to your Ipod while working (not when you're meant to be listening :P) that might help to as it helps you focus and stops you getting distracted.
You could also have a word with your teacher and ask them to move you to the front or something.
Good luck with everything (:
<3

Dream ♥

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
Closed Thread