TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Education and Careers Work of any kind can get stressful at times. Ask in this forum if you need help with coursework, applications, and more.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Alisha aka Summer

Cosmetology school in Denver? - February 7th 2010, 03:58 AM

Recently I have decided that I want to go to cosmetology school, and go from there. I am a Junior in high school at the moment. I live in a small town in Kansas, close to Wichita, and I figured I would find a school in Wichita. But my boyfriend is 19, and will be going to a mechanical school in Denver Colorado with his best friend, who is in my grade when he graduates. ( I know to you this seems a long way a way and maybe we wont be together then so I shouldn't worry about it, but ignore that. ) Anyway, I now am trying to find a school in Denver. I found one on line, Xenon, which has also recently opened a school in Wichita too, so I could transfer probably if I ever needed too. I also looked at Aveda in Denver, and I really like the sound of the schedule and reading about the school. Of course I would need to look further into it, but for now, does anyone have any suggestions or experience with this kind of thing? My mom is actually going to Denver over spring break, maybe I could go with her and visit one of the schools.

I don't know what I am really asking here, but any advice or input would be nice. Thanks!(:

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Elizabeth Offline
Just keep swimming!
I've been here a while

Name: Elizabeth

Re: Cosmetology school in Denver? - February 7th 2010, 04:38 PM

Another factor you need to consider is the rising cost of tutition. When you go to a school out of state the charge you more.
I would also look at your relationship with your boyfriend. I don't mean to be a downer, but it might not last and moving and going to a different school just for that might be a risky move.

Closed Thread