TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Education and Careers Work of any kind can get stressful at times. Ask in this forum if you need help with coursework, applications, and more.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
hayleyjane Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Hayley Johnson

How to cope, im struggling - September 9th 2011, 07:43 PM

Ive just started year 13. My year 12 results for AS were good i got one B and 3 Cs. I found it so hard much work and i felt like i was pushing my friends away as i barely saw them cause i was just too busy trying to compelte all my work on time. I dropped a subject for a2 levels. Ive only been back a week and its already stressing me out. I have had so much work im struggling to cope, i dont know what im going to do when ive got exams. I was just wondering if any one had any tips on copign with everything as well finding time to see my friends. please help it feels as though im just sinking further and further down with all the pressure.

Ive been there for you, you've been there for me.. loveyou kim i dont know what i would do without you <3

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: How to cope, im struggling - September 9th 2011, 08:31 PM

Remeber there's an end in sight!

You just need to think to yourself, what do you want out of it? Do you want to improve on your previous grades or will you settle with what you have?

Basic things are organisation, notes all over the place makes work harder to complete. Stay neat, don't rush things or voices in your head will probably scream 'JUST FINISH THIS ALREADY!!!' That results in work that isn't your best.

Try to do work as you get it, if you say ' oh i'll do this tomorrow' the work will pile up and you'll want to smash your head into your books.

Try walking for a little bit, you may think you have loads but somethimes you just need air and then you will come back and feel refreshed.

Use the chance to meet up with your friends as further motivation to complete your work

PM me if you want to talk about it anymore

Best of luck i'm sure you can handle it

(#3 (permalink)) Old
hayleyjane Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Hayley Johnson

Re: How to cope, im struggling - September 10th 2011, 09:13 AM

thats true i have only got 10 months left to go and 5 exams in those months, so that is motiviation just to finish as then i will have no other school work to do i can start a proper job. Thank you for the advice about not leaving work till tomorow, that will really help.
thakyouu <3

Ive been there for you, you've been there for me.. loveyou kim i dont know what i would do without you <3

Closed Thread