TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Travel and Moving Whether you're going somewhere new for a few days or packing up your bags to relocate permanently, gain insight on various parts of the world from other users who have been there before!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Chuuya Offline
I hate milk.
I can't get enough

Name: Lauren

Talking Going to South Dakota this summer! - May 15th 2012, 08:30 PM

So my family and I are going to South Dakota. Woohoo! Road Trip! Never really been anywhere except where I live so i'm really excited. I know we're going to see Mount Rushmore, but where else do you guys think we should go? My mom put me in charge of looking up other things to do so any input would be great!

Thanks!

"You'll have to decide for yourself. Walk on your own. Move forward. You've got a strong pair of legs, Rose. You should get up and use them."

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Choose Offline
Invest in yourself.
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Going to South Dakota this summer! - May 18th 2012, 12:28 PM

Hey Lauren, you will have a great time on the road trip. They usually wind up to be fun, or at least interesting. After a quick search, I found one person's take on the top 10 places to visit in South Dakota. I hope it is of some use to you. I have always wanted to head out to see Mt. Rushmore in person, so take plenty of pictures and share them on TH.

"Ignore the ramblings of the ignorant, and step on or over their crumpled bodies as you make your way to the top of the mountain. Eat upon their flesh for fuel, and, through your determination and will, banish them to obscurity and a life of complacency and self righteousness that is the hell in which they live"

-Richard Safreed

"Civilize the mind, but make savage the body."

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Chuuya Offline
I hate milk.
I can't get enough

Name: Lauren

Re: Going to South Dakota this summer! - May 19th 2012, 01:46 AM

Oh my goodness! Thanks I think this will help a lot! Those places sounded awesome xD and I'll try to get pictures..If I can figure out how to get them on here without messing up haha.

Thank you!

"You'll have to decide for yourself. Walk on your own. Move forward. You've got a strong pair of legs, Rose. You should get up and use them."

(#4 (permalink)) Old
SparklingWine Offline
Normality, my friends.
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Lynds :)

Re: Going to South Dakota this summer! - May 20th 2012, 04:22 AM

The only thing about Mt. Rushmore that you should remember is the amount of people. Make sure you make any reservations way ahead of time, and try to go early so you can find parking. When my grandma and I went there.. the traffic was awful, and parking was like.. non-existent. She even had a handicapped thing Also, the camping is pretty good there too, so check that out! Have fun

Send a message via AIM to SparklingWine Send a message via MSN to SparklingWine  
Closed Thread