TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Travel and Moving Whether you're going somewhere new for a few days or packing up your bags to relocate permanently, gain insight on various parts of the world from other users who have been there before!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Rosset Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Rosseline

Perfect place for a weekend trip. - May 19th 2016, 07:30 AM

Where would you love to go on a long weekend? Beach or wildlife park? My friends and I are planning for a trip this weekend and are quite confused with where to go. This could probably be our last trip together, as most of us will be leaving the town soon. So, we want this trip to be a memorable one.

Last edited by Hypothesis.; May 21st 2016 at 08:32 PM. Reason: Moving to more appropriate forum. You'll get better suggestions here. :)

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Elision Offline
Formerly Pan221
Regular TeenHelper

Re: Perfect place for a weekend trip. - May 19th 2016, 07:39 AM

I would personally recommend going somewhere with a fair bit to do, like city with lots to see or somewhere like a theme park. As much as I love the beach, it can get a bit boring, and you want to make really good memories so I would say somewhere with more things to do and see would be better.

I am inimitable, I am an original

If you cannot reach me to fly, teach me to sing

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Samuel Offline
Sam
Not a n00b

Name: Sam

Re: Perfect place for a weekend trip. - May 19th 2016, 09:27 AM

How about you all pick someplace you all have some common interest together so everyone has something they like.

You mentioned like a wildlife park or a beach. What if you did both, like camping at a like or at a beach that allows you to camp there

You could go swimming fishing hiking and be outside in the nature with all kinds of wildlife to.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Rosset Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Rosseline

Re: Perfect place for a weekend trip. - May 19th 2016, 10:27 AM

Well our plan so far has reached to Algonquin Park. Like you guys said, could do lots of stuffs like hiking and fishing there. Also can click lots of memorable pics. We've found this very beautiful lodge too there and it's prices are quite affordable too. http://www.killarneylodge.com/algonq...rental-prices/ Guess we could go for it. What do you guys say? The boys of our group however, are pretty excited already. But you know, us girls. We love beaches more than any place with bugs around. So, it's still a bit of a confusion.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Fallingforyou Offline
#radpenguin
Average Joe

Name: Leonie

Re: Perfect place for a weekend trip. - May 19th 2016, 11:43 AM

Algonquin Park looks really cool and I'm sure everyone is going to find something they enjoy to do there. Of course the beach is quite tempting as well, but in my opinion the lodge is more fitting for a weekend trip and since you're not going to sleep in a tent there might not even be that many bugs around. If you're still unsure you could always take a vote and think of a different option in case someone is totally against it

Closed Thread