TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Travel and Moving Whether you're going somewhere new for a few days or packing up your bags to relocate permanently, gain insight on various parts of the world from other users who have been there before!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
maddi3xx Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: maddie

ughughgh i need help - January 11th 2010, 10:30 PM

because i just don't know what i want anymore; i don't even know if this belongs in this thread. but i'll rant anyways.

i am 16 and live with a girl i went to school with when we were 10. i will not call her my 'friend' because we barely speak although we live together. and i am supposed to be moving in with my brother who is 25, in another city, at the end of this month. i was set to go except i hate that him and his girlfriend who also lives with him fight constantly.

now, i dont live with my parents for two reasons. one, because my mom lives in nova scotia and i only see her twice a year, and two because my father and i don't get along well and he lives with people that he's known his whole life, whom i also don't get along with.

today he told me that his boss offered him a raise and offered to pay for a first&last payment on a house or apartment if i agreed to stay in this city and move in with him. and i have no idea what i want to do.

i wanted to move and start over in another place, with new people, and try something different. i have other friends in this other place, its where i was born, and i'd be going to school with my cousin. but now that i have the option i don't know if i want to leave the city i'm in. i am torn between two places that hold my heart. and i have no clue what to do.

i'm supposed to go register at my new school thursday night.
hooray for having two days to decide where i want to live.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
eunoia Offline
(n) beautiful thinking
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Jes

Re: ughughgh i need help - January 16th 2010, 04:22 PM

Hey there, Maddie.

I'm really sorry, I seem to be epically late to the party. D= Since it's been five days since you posted this thread, I guess you've already had to decide what to do. I'm sorry no one responded to your thread sooner, and I hope you're feeling well.

In the end, what did you decide to do? How are you feeling about your decision? I hope you're well. Please take care, and let me know if you need anything.

Someday I will be strong enough to lift not one but both of us.
I told you to be patient
I told you to be fine
I told you to be balanced
I told you to be kind

(#3 (permalink)) Old
BrittanyBoo Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Brittany

Re: ughughgh i need help - January 21st 2010, 07:57 PM

Oh wow,
this is..ouch..
well, what did you deiced to do??