TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Film and Television Whether you're a film buff or just want to talk about your favorite television show, this forum is for you.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Doctor's Companion
I've been here a while

Name: Michaela

The Flash Season 3 - August 15th 2016, 06:53 PM

This thread has been labeled as containing spoilers. The contents of this thread might therefore describe important elements of a storyline that could ruin it for you. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I was wondering who else is looking forward to season 3 of The Flash? The first few episodes are based on my favourite comic Wally West looks amazing as Kid Flash, Doctor Alchemy has been introduced. And of course the well know Eobard Thawne is back. I also hope we see some of the characters back who died in passed 2 seasons apart from Henry and Nora. There is a chance Earth-1 Harrison still exists. Eddie and Ronnie could still be alive and Deathstorm, Killer Frost and Reverb could still exist I am so excited. I am a huge fan of the comics and the tv show What do you guys think of the show so far?

Last edited by Hypothesis.; August 16th 2016 at 06:39 PM. Reason: Adding spoiler tag. :)
  Send a message via MSN to Raggedy Man, Goodnight!  
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Rivière Offline
Par la rivière
I can't get enough

Name: Sarah

Re: The Flash Season 3 - August 16th 2016, 12:00 AM

I certainly am! Plus Arrow and Legends of Tomorrow. I'll admit I did watch Supergirl a couple of months ago to king of get the gist of The Flash's crossover episode.Not only that, since it got moved over to The CW, there have been a lot of rumors there'll be a fair few more crossovers and I don't really want to miss anything.

When Wally got introduced in Season 2 I was actually have expecting him to end up with a similar costume to the one used in Future's End (think it was that one) so when the release pictures of his Kid Flash costume were shown for Season 3, and the trailer, I was actually pretty glad.

-Spoiler alert-

Overall I'm liking it far more than I do Arrow at the moment though it has had its questionable moments such as where Jay Garrick was actually Hunter Zoloman. Around that point it all seemed rather mish-mashed together, like the writers lost the plot for a few episodes and had to keep spacing things out while they wrote and filmed the odd extra episode here and there. By the time the episode Versus Zoom came around, it was really obvious to me that the man in the iron mask was Jay Garrick and was bound to be the doppelganger of Barry's father.

Life is for living, not for losing.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Doctor's Companion
I've been here a while

Name: Michaela

Re: The Flash Season 3 - August 18th 2016, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivière View Post
I certainly am! Plus Arrow and Legends of Tomorrow. I'll admit I did watch Supergirl a couple of months ago to king of get the gist of The Flash's crossover episode.Not only that, since it got moved over to The CW, there have been a lot of rumors there'll be a fair few more crossovers and I don't really want to miss anything.

When Wally got introduced in Season 2 I was actually have expecting him to end up with a similar costume to the one used in Future's End (think it was that one) so when the release pictures of his Kid Flash costume were shown for Season 3, and the trailer, I was actually pretty glad.

-Spoiler alert-

Overall I'm liking it far more than I do Arrow at the moment though it has had its questionable moments such as where Jay Garrick was actually Hunter Zoloman. Around that point it all seemed rather mish-mashed together, like the writers lost the plot for a few episodes and had to keep spacing things out while they wrote and filmed the odd extra episode here and there. By the time the episode Versus Zoom came around, it was really obvious to me that the man in the iron mask was Jay Garrick and was bound to be the doppelganger of Barry's father.
I hope we get to see Jay a lot more in season 3. John Wesley Shipp is perfect for the role. He is also played the original Flash in the 1990s which I grew up watching. I knew that Jay was going to be Henry's doppleganger but I was still somehow shocked. I was a bit gutted that Teddy Sears was not the real Jay, but they are certainly picked the right actor to play him and Teddy was great as Hunter/Zoom
  Send a message via MSN to Raggedy Man, Goodnight!  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Rivière Offline
Par la rivière
I can't get enough

Name: Sarah

Re: The Flash Season 3 - August 18th 2016, 10:25 PM

I have a strong feeling we will, most likely on Legends of Tomorrow especially as Season 2 will include the Justice Society of America and Jay Garrick was one of its original members if I remember correctly. Since Legends of Tomorrow's main villain for Season 2 will be the Legion of Doom, and the Reverse Flash was one of its members, it's very likely that we'll be seeing Jay Garrick as the 'good' speedster to counteract the bad.

Another thing I've really liked as a sort of easter egg with The Flash is that John Wesley Shipp, who plays Barry's father, was the 1990's version of Barry Allen/The Flash.

Life is for living, not for losing.

Closed Thread