TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Film and Television (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f223-film-television/)
-   -   TV Shows and Movies. (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f223-film-television/t161373-tv-shows-movies/)

Dawn. March 7th 2021 08:03 AM

TV Shows and Movies.

What are some good TV shows or movies that you have seen recently?

Everglow. March 7th 2021 08:53 PM

Re: TV Shows and Movies.

I love a good documentary. I watched the second episode of David Attenborough's Life in Colour today which was really interesting. I also binge watched a nteflix series called "Next in Fashion" which is a run way competition focusing on the designing and creating process for clothes.

DeletedAccount59 March 7th 2021 09:17 PM

I've been watching Modern Family on Hulu and just started The 100 on Netflix. I still have quite a few episodes left in both series.

This Thursday, my favorite current series returns to the airwaves for the first time since November.

Rivière March 8th 2021 06:47 PM

I started watching Station 19.

It's a spinoff from Grey's Anatomy. I only ever saw up to S3 of GA but thankfully I know enough of the long-standing characters and bits I've seen of more recent characters to know what's going on. And some of them cross over into Station 19 from time to time.

I watch it because it's different. A lot of dramas end up being about police, FBI, detective work, doctors and nurses, or hospitals in general. This is about firefighters. Granted it's a drama, so there's a lot of it, but it has a good deal of funny moments too which I like.

Season 4 was put on pause until 11th March due to Covid, so hopefully I can finish catching up by then.

DeletedAccount59 March 8th 2021 07:03 PM

Hollie, if you've seen up to season 3, you'd know Addison Montgomery goes to LA and joins a private practice. The spin-off series was literally called Private Practice; this is where the character of Amelia Shepherd was introduced.

I'm kind of low-key curious as to what will happen to Vic and the other guy... I don't know his character's name. I feel like they're trying to incorporate too much in the latest storyline with the abduction and the police brutality.

I do want to watch just to see Maya/Carina... I'll be honest, I'm watching The 100 mostly in anticipation of Clarke/Lexa. :nosweat:

Dawn. March 9th 2021 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Everglow. (Post 1363657)
I love a good documentary. I watched the second episode of David Attenborough's Life in Colour today which was really interesting. I also binge watched a nteflix series called "Next in Fashion" which is a run way competition focusing on the designing and creating process for clothes.

I do love David Attenborough. :hehe:

Rivière March 9th 2021 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sauorkan (Post 1363727)
I do want to watch just to see Maya/Carina... I'll be honest, I'm watching The 100 mostly in anticipation of Clarke/Lexa. :nosweat:

To be honest, that's exactly why I watch it. :nosweat: Carina is so good for Maya and the dynamic between them is nice. Plus I think Carina brings out a softer side in Maya. She's definitely improved lot since being with her.

Clarke and Lexa were a great fit in The 100. I still haven't seen Season 7, but maybe I'll get around to it at some point.

Sprite-1 March 14th 2021 07:42 PM

The Voice, but on You Tube only. We can't get the UK's ITV. :glare: