TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Film and Television (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f223-film-television/)
-   -   What will you be watching in 2022? (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f223-film-television/t162519-what-will-you-watching-2022-a/)

MsNobleEleanor January 8th 2022 09:25 AM

What will you be watching in 2022?

It's a new year and many new series come out or episodes and movies. What shows and/or movies will you enjoy in 2022?

This year I started to watch:
Good Sam
Million Little Things
Pop Goes the Vet with Dr. Joya

I haven't looked much into movies this year.

Dawn. January 9th 2022 12:27 AM

Re: What will you be watching in 2022?

Nothing has seem to have grabbed my attention as of yet. :hehe:

Rivière January 9th 2022 09:29 PM

I've just been trying to keep up with ones I usually watch, like Batwoman as it's back on tomorrow.

As for films, I'd like to see the latest Spiderman but I imagine it'll be a very long time before I manage to.

Silvan January 10th 2022 08:08 AM

I haven't yet finished the final season of Casa de Papel, so maybe I'll do that soon.

Astro04 January 10th 2022 12:28 PM

Don't know exactly what want to see in 2022 but I want something like the first Fast and Furious hehe...

MsNobleEleanor January 10th 2022 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dawn. (Post 1374765)
Nothing has seem to have grabbed my attention as of yet. :hehe:

I have been finding it difficult to find things to watch that are interesting. Last year I was watching older series; I might do that again. I do need to finish up some series first. They've been doing well on producing new films and shows with covid now, which is amazing.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rivière (Post 1374792)
I've just been trying to keep up with ones I usually watch, like Batwoman as it's back on tomorrow.

As for films, I'd like to see the latest Spiderman but I imagine it'll be a very long time before I manage to.

I used to watch Batwomen. I was thinking about starting to watch it again. It was really good.

I heard about the new Spiderman. Looks really good. I'm in the same boat and would take a bit to see it.

MsNobleEleanor January 10th 2022 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matter (Post 1374816)
I haven't yet finished the final season of Casa de Papel, so maybe I'll do that soon.

What is Casa de Papel about? I'm always looking to watch new things.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Astro04 (Post 1374827)
Don't know exactly what want to see in 2022 but I want something like the first Fast and Furious hehe...

Paul Walker plays in most of all of the movies. I've seen I think 3 or 4 of the Furious movies. The ones I have seen so far are excellent!

Silvan January 10th 2022 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MsNobleEleanor (Post 1374831)

What is Casa de Papel about? I'm always looking to watch new things.

It's about a group of people led by a mastermind who calls himself The Professor. He plans a huge money heist in Spain. I like the show in general, but for me it contains a bit too much violence, that's why I've been delaying finishing the final season.

Shauniex January 10th 2022 05:36 PM

Not sure 😕 sorry