TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Film and Television (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f223-film-television/)
-   -   What streaming services do you have? (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f223-film-television/t162926-what-streaming-services-do-you-have/)

eaty May 23rd 2022 08:28 PM

What streaming services do you have?

To along with a poll we currently have going on Discord. What streaming services do you have? I'm listing the common ones in the US, if you have other available to you, comment them below!

MsNobleEleanor May 23rd 2022 08:47 PM

Re: What streaming services do you have?

CBC! It's Canadian and only available in Canada. They do have movies on there.

Then, my library has a service for streaming movies as well with a library card. I used it once, it was O-Kay. If your library has this available someone might be able to watch movies and tv series with their library card from home.

AppleTV. I used to have it, I canceled it after my free year subscription ended. It was basic, had some movies on it and tv series.

DeletedAccount81 May 23rd 2022 10:10 PM

I subscribe to Hulu, Netflix, and HBO Max.

Blackwing May 24th 2022 09:39 PM

Discovery+

Silvan May 25th 2022 08:07 PM

I only have Netflix. I don't use it too much though.

Storyteller. May 28th 2022 05:46 AM

I've had Netflix more or less since it came out, and it's probably my main streaming service. I also had Stan for a long time, but cancelled my subscription when its agreement ended with Disney because a lot of the shows I was watching moved to Disney+ (which I then tried out for a month, but it doesn't work on the device I use for streaming so I cancelled that too). As of right now I'm finishing up a trial of Apple TV+, which I won't be continuing; I subscribed to watch one specific show, which I've now seen, and there's not really a lot else on there that I'm interested in. Next up I'm going to try out Binge, since I'd like a bit more variety than what Netflix has and I think it might be more to my tastes. Like an earlier poster I also have access to a catalogue through my local library, which is good for when I'm not looking for anything in particular and just want to find something new to watch.

Doodle. May 30th 2022 08:06 PM

At the moment only Amazon Prime just because I already have a Prime account more for the next day deliveries. I’ve gone back to downloading movies and TV shows through *other* means.

DeletedAccount81 September 20th 2022 10:41 PM

Just popping in to say I cancelled my Hulu and Netflix subscriptions and I removed HBO Max from my subscription bundle weeks ago. I decided to do this for several reasons. I am rarely ever streaming TV shows and movies; and the prices keep going up across all services.