Film and Television Whether you're a film buff or just want to talk about your favorite television show, this forum is for you.
|
Senior TeenHelper *******
Posts: 958
Join Date: January 24th 2026
|
July 18th 2026, 12:23 PM
Road house - 1989 (Wasnt a sequal to it I dont think)
Uncle Buck - 1989 (No Sequal)
Harry and Son - 1984 (No Sequal)
Risky Business - 1983 (No Sequal)
Real Genius - 1985 (No Sequal)
Entrapment - 1999 (No Sequal)
Sister Act - 1992 (I only like the first one)
Nune on the run - 1990 (No Sequal)
|
|
|
|
-->
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,025
Points: 194,888, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Some movies you saw,but you havent seen any sequels of it -
July 18th 2026, 05:05 PM
I haven't seen any of the sequels to Home Alone but kinda want to.
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|
|
Senior TeenHelper *******
Posts: 958
Join Date: January 24th 2026
|
July 18th 2026, 09:05 PM
Yeah 2 is good.. 3 is OK but after that they are stupid!!
|
|
|
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,025
Points: 194,888, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Some movies you saw,but you havent seen any sequels of it -
July 18th 2026, 10:26 PM
Wait, there’s more than 3? Oops xD
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|
|
Senior TeenHelper *******
Posts: 958
Join Date: January 24th 2026
|
July 18th 2026, 11:20 PM
Yah I think its out to 5 now...
|
|
|
|
|
But I'm just a ghost.
TeenHelp Superstar **************
Name: Dez
Age: 30
Gender: Agender
Pronouns: They/Them
Location: Connecticut, USA
Posts: 21,025
Points: 194,888, Level: 62 |
Join Date: November 16th 2010
|
Re: Some movies you saw,but you havent seen any sequels of it -
July 19th 2026, 01:23 AM
Oh dang, where have I been
Oh, you are not useless
We are just
Misguided ghosts
|
|
|
|
|
Senior TeenHelper *******
Posts: 958
Join Date: January 24th 2026
|
Ah man!! -
July 19th 2026, 02:22 AM
|
|
|
|
|
Laughter. Faith. Hope.
TeenHelp Veteran *************
Age: 33
Posts: 17,432
Points: 107,212, Level: 46 |
Join Date: October 9th 2009
|
Re: Some movies you saw,but you havent seen any sequels of it -
July 21st 2026, 09:41 AM
There are quite a few movies that I haven't seen any sequels for and Home Alone is one of them.
|
|
|
|
Posting Rules
|
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
-->
|
|
|