TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Film and Television Whether you're a film buff or just want to talk about your favorite television show, this forum is for you.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Charlie
I've been here a while

Name: Charlie

Question The Land Of The Lost - December 27th 2009, 09:39 PM

I watched this flim with my little sister and mom today rented it from blockbusters. I just wish to say this was the most rubbish flim I have ever watched. And for a 12 it was most disguising. If I was 12 I would not want to hear half the words the actor was saying. Most of them was swearing or unsuitable to the people age 12. Also Something else which I thought was wrong for earing of age 12 (or any age to that matter) is about masterbation. They always refered to wanking or sticking there hands down their trousers. Masterbation is something personal to the person and not to be shared.

Does anyone else agree with this ?

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Jesus Christ. Offline
Führer of the sausage people
I can't get enough

Re: The Land Of The Lost - December 27th 2009, 10:52 PM

I don't believe masturbation is something personal all the time... and a 12 year old is going to hear the words at some point, in fact they probably would of heard them at like 5, there's no point protecting them from words when there are many worse things out there =/

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Charlie
I've been here a while

Name: Charlie

Re: The Land Of The Lost - December 28th 2009, 11:07 PM

Yes I do understand that they might already know of the things and words, but I believe that it is a personal thing. I also understand that there is worst thing out there and you cant always stop your child or siblins from learning/hearing of seeing the much worst things. Also I think the swearing was much worst then what most 12 yr olds would use

Closed Thread