TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Music (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f224-music/)
-   -   Music concerts (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f224-music/t163791-music-concerts/)

Silvan February 22nd 2023 09:39 AM

Music concerts

Have you been to any gigs recently, or are you planning to go in the future? Or maybe you've been to a very memorable concert in the past? :)
I went to my very first gig when I was 15, and I was pretty scared as a teenage girl going to a metal concert. It was an amazing experience though, I was able to listen to my favourite band live and my fellow metalheads turned out to be a very peaceful and friendly people :)

Arabesque- golfing girl. February 22nd 2023 05:22 PM

Re: Music concerts

I used to go when I was younger only with my parents and two sister's. My parents never let us go with friends. I think it's lovely how you went at 15 and I'm sorry you we're scared at first. It can be hard not really knowing what's going to happen when you haven't been before, just always go with someone who you enjoy being with. :) I don't know when I'll go again, sometimes I don't like being around that many people, if you or someone else goes, I hope you have a wonderful time. :)

Ennui. February 22nd 2023 06:59 PM

I went to my first concert when I was 9 and it was Dolly Parton. I saw Staind and then Aaron Lewis from Staind somewhere around high school I think? My most recent concert was Hollywood Undead, Bad Wolves, Falling in Reverse, and Papa Roach.

DeletedAccount81 February 22nd 2023 08:49 PM

I've only been to two concerts in my life, and they were well over 15 years ago. I don't really like the big crowds and the unpredictability of it. I'll listen to local artists at a local small biz venue, but that's pretty much it.

Soda_Voxel February 23rd 2023 08:06 PM

I've never been to a concert. I like watching videos of concerts, and can understand the hype, but it's personally not for me in real life. Too loud and bright, too many people, lots of stress, etc. Which is sad bc my favourite band is gonna perform in my city this year. But again, I definitely see the appeal of concerts, and watching videos of them helps me appreciate them and their fun without being overwhelmed

Ambedo. February 24th 2023 12:09 AM

I've been to so many concerts that I've lost count. :nosweat: My first concert was The Offspring when I was around 13. My most memorable concert experience by far was traveling to Chicago to see Marianas Trench (my favorite band), ending up at a table with some family members of the band, and getting to meet the band. The most recent concert that I've been to was the original Misfits lineup and Alice Cooper in Texas.

In the near future, I have tickets to Fall Out Boy/Bring Me the Horizon and Rob Zombie/Alice Cooper.

Dawn. February 24th 2023 05:28 AM

I have been to a fair few concerts in my time. :nosweat:

I recently went and saw Sting and have the Backstreet Boys next weekend.

There have been a few concerts that have been memorable for me.