TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Media and Entertainment Discuss everything from books to music, movies, television and celebrities in this forum.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Trickmatic Offline
-
Experienced TeenHelper

So You Think You Can Dance 5th Season (US Version) - May 22nd 2009, 12:08 AM

So yeah. This season started tonight. It's the only TV show that I go fanatic for.

Who else is watching this year?

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Drey Offline
what..ever
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Drey

Re: So You Think You Can Dance 5th Season (US Version) - May 22nd 2009, 01:09 AM

I had to miss it tonight as it came on just as I got busy.. but I hope to watch it the rest of the time

YAY!!!

PM me if you ever want or need to talk, I'm always around

As long as you try, you have a possibility of success. This goes for every aspect of your life whether it be school, family, relationships or just life in general (or anything I'm leaving out).

The answer is... just... T-R-Y

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Katrina Offline
you only live once.
I can't get enough

Name: Katrina

Re: So You Think You Can Dance 5th Season (US Version) - May 22nd 2009, 03:13 AM

I watched it, duh.

I danced 'with' Kayla Radomski where she was an assistant teacher at a convention I went to. She assisted Tyce Diorio, so obviously she already has connections with the show. Plus she was amazing. So, duh.

I really love the umbrella guy. Truly. I almost cried right along with him. xD Anyone know his name so I can go Youtube stalk him? Thanks in advance. =P

Send a message via MSN to Katrina  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Briana Offline
A strong fighter
I can't get enough

Name: Bri

Re: So You Think You Can Dance 5th Season (US Version) - May 22nd 2009, 03:28 AM

I watched!! Loved it! The person who made the judge cry was really really good!!

Katrina-- Just seach 5th season of so you think you can dance....on Youtube. There should be something on there by tomorrow.

"We accept the love we think we deserve."
"In that moment, I swear, we were Infinite."
"There's an I in Illness
and a We in Wellness."

(#5 (permalink)) Old
_Headphones_ Offline
Music Lover

Outside, huh?

Name: Frankie<3

Re: So You Think You Can Dance 5th Season (US Version) - May 22nd 2009, 03:33 AM

Its just came on a half hour ago so im watchoing it right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katrina View Post
I really love the umbrella guy. Truly. I almost cried right along with him. xD Anyone know his name so I can go Youtube stalk him? Thanks in advance. =P
your lucky i just saw him after i saw your post his names: kellen stancil

Don't lose who you are, in the blur of the stars
Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing,
It's okay not to be okay
Sometimes it's hard, to follow your heart
Tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising,
Just be true to who you are
|Member 2007||Senior Community Mentor||Social Media Guru||Resource & Newsletter Editor||Writer||Chat Mod|
|Forum Mod: LGBT, Sexuality and gender identity, Eating Disorders, Self-Harm, Peer Pressure and Bullying, Disability, Good Days, Friends & Family|
|PM/VM|

Last edited by _Headphones_; May 22nd 2009 at 04:05 AM. Reason: Multiple posts have been merged automatically.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
s_tor_m Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Tor

Re: So You Think You Can Dance 5th Season (US Version) - May 22nd 2009, 04:13 AM

I love this show! Unfortunately I didn't get to watch it tonight. But I'll defiantly be watching from now on

My favorite winning of all the seasons was Benji...although "Trenji" was amazing. Expecially their geeky hip-hop dance, that was hilarious. xD

"Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional."

There is a world of difference
between refusal and failure.

Send a message via MSN to s_tor_m  
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
Briana Offline
A strong fighter
I can't get enough

Name: Bri

Re: So You Think You Can Dance 5th Season (US Version) - May 22nd 2009, 12:26 PM

I loved Benji!!

"We accept the love we think we deserve."
"In that moment, I swear, we were Infinite."
"There's an I in Illness
and a We in Wellness."

(#8 (permalink)) Old
Trickmatic Offline
-
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: So You Think You Can Dance 5th Season (US Version) - May 28th 2009, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briana View Post
I loved Benji!!
Wooo. I only started watching from second season (didn't really watch too much of the first), and Benji was pretty jokess. My favourite season so far has to be third season. My goodness at all the good performances xD.

Did anyone watch auditions from this week?

(#9 (permalink)) Old
Katrina Offline
you only live once.
I can't get enough

Re: So You Think You Can Dance 5th Season (US Version) - May 28th 2009, 10:31 PM

I did. xD I really liked the girl's outfit with the hotpants, the white camisole, and the plaid shirt over it. She had short brown hair. Real cute girl. I think if I were to ever audition, I'd wear something like that. And then I liked the *good* pair of twins. And the police officer! Oh my goodness, I was so proud of him.

And the guy who did ballet instead of played football. That was sweet.

Last week, I think Sonya gave Natalie [with the red hair - Katee's roommate] too much credit. She didn't really show off any technique, and yeah, she was pretty awesome, but she wasn't like "Oh my gosh, let me faint now!" So, that's my thoughts.

I still <3 umbrella guy. It really helps when they do stories on some of these people.

(#10 (permalink)) Old
Trickmatic Offline
-
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: So You Think You Can Dance 5th Season (US Version) - May 28th 2009, 10:50 PM

Quote:

Last week, I think Sonya gave Natalie [with the red hair - Katee's roommate] too much credit. She didn't really show off any technique, and yeah, she was pretty awesome, but she wasn't like "Oh my gosh, let me faint now!" So, that's my thoughts.
I sooooo agree with this. It kinda worries me that they have the bar lower in terms of talent this year. I still love watching the flashback of when Katee says that she doesn't think she'll come back next year, and they had to do a re-vote. So freaking suspenseful. Loves it <3.

(#11 (permalink)) Old
Katrina Offline
you only live once.
I can't get enough

Re: So You Think You Can Dance 5th Season (US Version) - June 13th 2009, 03:22 PM

Who watched the first week, y'all?

I am completely obsessed with Phillip and Jeanine's hip hop routine. It was beautiful. Oh my gosh. Link: YouTube - 1st Performance Together - Phillip Chbeeb/Jeanine Mason if you haven't seen it, go watch it now. :cries: xD I want to learn it.

And Max and Kayla were really good too. I dunno, they were all great, but I just thought that Youtube video I linked to was exceptional. I love Tabitha and Napoleon's chorey..

(#12 (permalink)) Old
Trickmatic Offline
-
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: So You Think You Can Dance 5th Season (US Version) - June 14th 2009, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Who watched the first week, y'all?

I am completely obsessed with Phillip and Jeanine's hip hop routine. It was beautiful. Oh my gosh. Link: YouTube - 1st Performance Together - Phillip Chbeeb/Jeanine Mason if you haven't seen it, go watch it now. :cries: xD I want to learn it.

And Max and Kayla were really good too. I dunno, they were all great, but I just thought that Youtube video I linked to was exceptional. I love Tabitha and Napoleon's chorey..
Definitely I thought Philip and Jeanine were the best couple. Twas a great way to start off season 5. If I had to make comparisons with previous seasons, I think of Allison and Ivan from Season 2.

I was definitely impressed by Brandon, Kayla and Evan in the performances as well. Favourite dance was Brandon and Jeanette's foxtrot.

The first week definitely makes me intrigued to watch more.

(#13 (permalink)) Old
wonderbread Offline
Like a dude
I've been here a while

Name: Ashley

Re: So You Think You Can Dance 5th Season (US Version) - June 14th 2009, 06:05 PM

I flipped out when Wade Robson's name was mentioned, I was so deprived of his choreography last season. I absolutely love him, so weird.
My favorite dance of the night was the bollywood. It was amazing, personally.
It was kind of saddening to see the one of the cute ones go home first but I agree wit you Kat. Phillips dance was amazing.

I can't wait to see some Mia Micheals work.

Always remember to put your happiness first.
  Send a message via MSN to wonderbread  
  (#14 (permalink)) Old
Trickmatic Offline
-
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: So You Think You Can Dance 5th Season (US Version) - June 14th 2009, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderbread View Post
I flipped out when Wade Robson's name was mentioned, I was so deprived of his choreography last season. I absolutely love him, so weird.
My favorite dance of the night was the bollywood. It was amazing, personally.
It was kind of saddening to see the one of the cute ones go home first but I agree wit you Kat. Phillips dance was amazing.

I can't wait to see some Mia Micheals work.
I love Wade Robson! I absolutely loved the Newspaper dance he choreographed in Season 3 I believe YouTube - Vagabond Cabaret. I'll never forget it.

I can't wait to see Mia Michaels.. she always seems to come up with a great routine. (BENCH DANCE <3)

(#15 (permalink)) Old
wonderbread Offline
Like a dude
I've been here a while

Name: Ashley

Re: So You Think You Can Dance 5th Season (US Version) - June 16th 2009, 12:03 AM

OMG VINCENT I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THE VAGABOND ROUTINE THAT IS WHAT MADE ME LOVE HIS WORK WAS THAT ONE DANCE.

As far as Mia the routine that made me fall in love with her was the one between Lacy and Cameron where they where in black
YouTube - DANCING-LACEY AND CAMERON

Always remember to put your happiness first.
  Send a message via MSN to wonderbread  
Closed Thread