TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Media and Entertainment Discuss everything from books to music, movies, television and celebrities in this forum.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Melody Pond Offline
is a superhero
I can't get enough

Name: Rachel

Schumacher To Return To F1 racing - July 29th 2009, 06:20 PM

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Wor...s_Felipe_Massa

Quote:
Seven-time world champion Michael Schumacher is making a sensational return to Formula One to replace the badly injured Felipe Massa
The German motor racing legend, who retired in 2006, is to undergo a rigorous training programme to make a possible comeback in the European Grand Prix in Valencia on August 23.
"Though it is true that the Formula One chapter has long been closed for me, it is also true that for team loyalty reasons I cannot ignore that unfortunate situation," he said.
"But as the competitor I am, I also very much look forward to facing this challenge."
What does every one think??

I am so excited for his return, it will be so interesting to see how the races go now. The races have been very close this year and there have been a lot of good drivers so it will be interesting to see how his return affects the balance.

Here is the story on the official bbc F1 site: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/moto...ne/8172310.stm
And the official F1 website: http://www.formula1.com/news/headlines/2009/7/9703.html

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Raptor Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Raptor

Re: Schumacher To Return To F1 racing - July 30th 2009, 06:35 PM

I only saw the higlights of the race and the qualifying, but WOW was it ever exciting!
I heard Massa is making good recovery progress =]

That's pretty cool how Schumacher is coming back and yup I wonder how drastically it will affect Button's sucess so far!

aaaaand was Schumacher really the Stig? We'll find out now, seen as he'll be busy with F1 again!

Raptor!

(#3 (permalink)) Old
...Curt Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Curt

Re: Schumacher To Return To F1 racing - July 31st 2009, 04:42 AM

Schumacher coming back is awesome but it's kind of unfortunate the way it happened.

I feel sorry for Massa.

What would happen after this season if Massa is unable to race again? Would Michael race next year too?

(#4 (permalink)) Old
newurule Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Re: Schumacher To Return To F1 racing - August 3rd 2009, 05:44 PM

Good news is, it seems like Massa will race again for sure, he says he will be returning I think, just not rushing it. The eye damage isn't bad enough that he has to quit altogether.

As for Schumacher returning, it's very exciting. It'll be interesting to see how he fares.

And I don't think he was/is the Stig I think that was just a publicity stunt, and they were joking. That's the feeling I got.

(#5 (permalink)) Old
lessofit Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Kerryy (:

Re: Schumacher To Return To F1 racing - August 8th 2009, 09:29 PM

WOOOOO! I met both of them at Valencia last year, i absoloutely lovee Michael!!! Ahhh! Its brilliant, poor Masa, his eye looks pretty savage

Kerry x

Do chickens have large talons?

Closed Thread