TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Media and Entertainment Discuss everything from books to music, movies, television and celebrities in this forum.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Darkgothicrose Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

youtube - April 13th 2011, 06:43 PM

I want some help on creating youtube videos! I wanna make cash so it can't be unsuitable for children, contains things you don't own (eg. a music video) or stuff like that.
Please

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Everglow. Offline
Did you miss me?
Outside, huh?

Name: Hollie

Re: youtube - April 13th 2011, 06:47 PM

You could just do something like a vlog? You could do a video on something you're good at. Like some people do makeup ones, or hair styling. Or you can just talk about something and make the voices funny. That works too There's limitless amounts of things you could do really.

❤ Nana ❤
1953-2016

As far as we can discern,
the sole purpose of human existence
is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.
- Carl Jung

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Brandon Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Brandon

Re: youtube - April 13th 2011, 07:47 PM

If you want to make cash, the last thing you want to make is video blogs. People want to be entertained, so create videos that are informative that people want to know about, with comedy perhaps, and you gotta be an interesting person to watch. You can't just make Youtube videos and get cash, unfortunately. A lot of people, including myself, would love to make cash from Youtube videos but we have to get people to watch our videos first. Video blogs come when you have a lot of subscribers who are interested in your personal life. A general rule is that...first comes subscribers, then comes profit. Baby steps is good.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Stupidity Kills
Outside, huh?

Re: youtube - April 15th 2011, 11:34 PM

If you want to make money from just video blogs, you're dreaming. Instead, use YouTube to create videos showcasing skills, products or whatever it is you want to make money and be known to be skilled in. I wouldn't give a penny to a video blog because there's nothing in it that I get in return.

In addition, you may want to make your own website and put that URL into each YouTube video. The website would be a place where people could know what you're selling without having to watch the YouTube videos. In this sense, YouTube videos provide examples of what you do. Also, that website has to say how people send money to you. This is only really going to work once you get a lot of subscribers and people interested.

It all comes down to advertising. Make the YouTube videos exciting, funny and informative so people know what you're doing and show why you're unique enough for people to want to give you money. State why you want the money (i.e. what your plans are with the business). If you just say "I want money because I need some", that's not working because we all need money but if you show what your aspirations and projections are, then you'll be treated as a better business. This should all go on the website and can also go into YouTube videos.

Point is, if you're doing this, it's a business or a charity. I assume you intend it to be a business so treat it as such.

There's an endless list of possibilities of things you could do but the list gets more refined when you want money and how to make it better. If you want to do comedy videos, that's fine but I have to be given a reason to invest in your business.

I can rip you off, and steal all your cash, suckerpunch you in the face, stand back and laugh. Leave you stranded as fast as a heart-attack.
- Danko Jones (I Think Bad Thoughts)

Closed Thread