TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Media and Entertainment Discuss everything from books to music, movies, television and celebrities in this forum.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
swervy Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Question harry potter theme help! - December 25th 2011, 03:12 AM

I've watched all the harry potter movies and read the books should I pack all my harry potter merchandise away in storage boxes ? Also do I stop buying the merchandise since its now finished? Because I miss going to the cinemas to see another Harry Potter movie and also I packed it all away a few months ago Harry didnt die so I shouldnt pack them away and I should still keep buying the merchandise?

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Evanesco Offline
Linguistics geek
Outside, huh?

Name: Harrison (or Harri)

Re: harry potter theme help! - December 25th 2011, 09:35 AM

If you still like Harry Potter and want to keep your merchandise out then keep it out. If you see stuff you want, by all means by the merchandise. There is absolutely no reason why you should stop being a Harry Potter fan just because the books and movies are finished. I still have my Harry Potter poster up. Also, think about other things. For people who like Lord of the Rings, they still have LotR stuff out, and buy it (yeah I know the Hobbit is coming out but before that was announced). And Star Wars and Star Trek. There weren't any movies or episodes for ages but people were still fans and still bought merchandise.

Join the Skeleton Clique on TH
Do you wanna come with me? 'Cause if you do, then I should warn you - you're gonna see all sorts of things. Ghosts from the past. Aliens from the future. The day the Earth died in a ball of flame. It won't be quiet, it won't be safe, and it won't be calm. But I'll tell you what it will be: The trip of a lifetime!

Don't trust a perfect person and don't trust a song that's flawless.
RIP Granddad Terry. I'll miss you.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Skeleton Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Charlie

Re: harry potter theme help! - December 25th 2011, 10:38 AM

As Hester said, just because the movies and books are over, you don't need to pack everything anyway, you can still keep it all out and carry on buying it if that's what you want to do. Plenty of people continue to buy and collect the merchandise once a movie or book series is over.

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Squiggly Offline
I've been here a while

Re: harry potter theme help! - December 26th 2011, 12:37 PM

YEAH you can keep the stuff out if you want! Heck I'm never putting mine away I freaking love harry potter! I don't care that it's over I will read and watch it over and over again . Putting the stuff away in boxes would be such a waste in my opinion.

Closed Thread