TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives


You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

  • Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!


Technology, Gamers and Gadgets This forum is for discussions about your games, technology, the latest apps or cool gadgets

View Poll Results: What Web Browser Do you use?
Mozilla Firefox 45 72.58%
Internet Explorer 6 9.68%
Google Chrome 8 12.90%
Opera 0 0%
Other, please specify 3 4.84%
Voters: 62. This poll is closed

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread
  (#41 (permalink)) Old
Deep Brown Eyes Offline
Hic Sunt Dracones
Experienced TeenHelper
******
 
Deep Brown Eyes's Avatar
 
Age: 29
Gender: Male

Posts: 513
Blog Entries: 8
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Re: What is your web browser? - January 15th 2009, 08:07 PM

Firefox 90% of the time. IE for the other 10%.


   
  (#42 (permalink)) Old
noise94 Offline
Member
I can't get enough
*********
 
noise94's Avatar
 
Gender: N/A

Posts: 3,231
Join Date: January 11th 2009

Re: What is your web browser? - January 16th 2009, 12:17 PM

I used to use Safari until it decided to hate me, so now I use Google Chrome.
   
  (#43 (permalink)) Old
*Kurai-Miko*
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
Forgotten--Simplicity's Avatar
 
Name: Holly
Age: 31
Gender: Female
Location: Canada

Posts: 42
Join Date: January 10th 2009

Re: What is your web browser? - January 16th 2009, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver View Post
Firefox 90% of the time. IE for the other 10%.

Me too.

IE opens up when I check my hotmail and after it's open I'm often times too lazy to switch over to FireFox, but this is rare.






I'm falling apart, I'm barely breathing
With a broken heart that's still beating.
In the pain, there is healing.
In your name, I find meaning.
So I'm holdin' on ...
I'm barely holdin' on to you.
-- Broken: Lifehouse --
  Send a message via MSN to Forgotten--Simplicity  
  (#44 (permalink)) Old
soul Offline
Any fool can criticize
Senior TeenHelper
*******
 
soul's Avatar
 
Name: Mimi
Gender: Female

Posts: 922
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Re: What is your web browser? - January 16th 2009, 01:08 PM

Safari and Firefox or Opera at times.



As long as we can dream, there will be unicorns.
   
  (#45 (permalink)) Old
Melody Pond Offline
is a superhero
I can't get enough
*********
 
Melody Pond's Avatar
 
Name: Rachel
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Location: UK

Posts: 2,684
Blog Entries: 69
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Re: What is your web browser? - January 16th 2009, 03:46 PM

Google Chrome.
   
  (#46 (permalink)) Old
udontno Offline
</3?
I can't get enough
*********
 
udontno's Avatar
 
Name: Amanda Kate
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Location: VA, USA

Posts: 3,039
Blog Entries: 24
Join Date: January 5th 2009

Re: What is your web browser? - January 16th 2009, 10:36 PM

Firefox=<3

I also have IE, Safari, Netscape, and some other browser installed on my computer.


--A
   
  (#47 (permalink)) Old
Slvrdragon1090 Offline
Beauty is the rose
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
Slvrdragon1090's Avatar
 
Name: Sarah
Age: 30
Gender: Female
Location: New York

Posts: 42
Blog Entries: 1
Join Date: January 5th 2009

Re: What is your web browser? - January 19th 2009, 07:25 PM

Firefox all the way!


The next time you feel down, just remember that Bruce Banner tried to kill himself
and Tony Stark has anxiety attacks, and they've both saved the world. You will be okay.


   
  (#48 (permalink)) Old
Casey. Offline
Dance with me
I can't get enough
*********
 
Casey.'s Avatar
 
Name: Casey
Age: 31
Gender: Female
Location: Somewhere in my mind

Posts: 2,343
Blog Entries: 337
Join Date: January 6th 2009

Re: What is your web browser? - January 19th 2009, 10:02 PM

Mozilla Firefox at home, IE at school (stupid program for class won't let us use firefox),Google Chrome when bored


She whispered to her own reflection "I will be strong."

"I am not what has happened to me.I am what I have chosen to become."- Carl Jung

"If ye harm none, do as ye wish."

Sometimes things just happen.


Smile through the tears.


PM me

  Send a message via Yahoo to Casey.  
  (#49 (permalink)) Old
Deadlight Offline
Member
Welcome me, I'm new!
*
 
Deadlight's Avatar
 
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Location: Australia

Posts: 20
Join Date: January 19th 2009

Re: What is your web browser? - January 19th 2009, 10:05 PM

Firefox, or Chrome if Firefox has a dead day.


Formally Y-13
   
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
browser, web

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All material copyright 1998-2021, TeenHelp.
Terms | Legal | Privacy | Conduct | Complaints | Mobile

Powered by vBulletin®.
Copyright ©2000-2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search engine optimization by vBSEO.
Theme developed in association with vBStyles.