TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr Hotlines

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Technology and Gaming This forum is for discussions about your hardware, software, game or anything Web-related.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Vivian R. Jones Offline
Banned
Welcome me, I'm new!

Quality Computer and Laptop!!! - May 1st 2012, 05:58 AM

Hi guy!!!! i want to buy a Computer and Laptop of quality company... So where can i get it at discounted rate???? i am really very confuse.. So please help me..

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Dervisher Offline
Banned
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Quality Computer and Laptop!!! - May 1st 2012, 06:46 AM

Well for new laptops Lenovo,Acer, and Asus are good companies. They always have good reviews and I consider them the leaders of laptops.

If you don't mind learning a new Operating System, Apple laptops are good as well (Although fairly overpriced).

For used laptops you can typically visit computer repair stores around your area (the ones that are small, probably fairly unknown) they will likely be selling refurbished laptops. Typically refurbished laptops are hardly used at all and were simply sent back to the company, and the company can't sell them for full price so they sell them to a company that will make sure everything is running perfect, and small stores will buy them in stock.

The price will be cut literally in half easily, at the price of it being usually a year older than the new laptops. That's probably the best way to save money if you're tight on money, but for a long term investment I would suggest the 3 companies I listed.

Also, when looking at a laptop, please consider buying a cooling pad. These will drop down your laptop's overall temperature by easily 10 degrees celcius, which may not seem like a lot but it may save your laptop's life (as overheating components result in problems such as short circuiting).

I'm glad you asked beforehand unlike what I did. I went into future shop and bought a GATEWAY. Worst laptop i've ever had, and I will never look at gateway the same way again. I do not suggest ever buying one of those

Closed Thread