TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Technology and Gaming This forum is for discussions about your hardware, software, game or anything Web-related.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Can you hear the silence?
Senior TeenHelper

Looking to upgrade my phone - July 19th 2016, 11:08 PM

I currently have an iPhone 6s Plus I really want the SE I think the iPhone SE is affordable and hate how big my iPhone is but I can't decide if I should wait for the iPhone 7 or not.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
.:Bibliophile:. Offline
PM me anytime!

TeenHelp Veteran

Re: Looking to upgrade my phone - July 20th 2016, 04:24 AM

I am looking to upgrade my phone sometime this year or next year. I have to see if I can budget it. But, the phone I am looking into is the Samsung Note 7?

I think it comes down to what you can afford. If you can afford to get a new phone now then go for it. If not then you can wait. If the new Iphone is going to come out soon you might be able to wait till then. I have my eye set on a certain phone. So, I think that you should make a decision about what phone you want and stick with it.

If you upgrade now would you be able to get the new iphone if you decided you wanted to? I know the company I get my phones from used to have a two year commitment and within that time you could not upgrade for a cheaper amount. If your company doesn't have that rule and you could upgrade relatively soon after getting this particular phone the I don't see any reason not to upgrade.

This probably wasn't all that helpful.

|Lead Moderator|Newsletter Officer|

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Nightblood. Offline
jus drein jus daun
I've been here a while

Re: Looking to upgrade my phone - July 20th 2016, 03:23 PM

I personally never get a new iphone when the first model comes out. For example, with the iphone 6 I waited until the 6s came out. I don't recommend the SE, because apps are not designed for that size screen anymore. That was actually part of why I finally upgraded from a 4s; my apps were really difficult to use because they were updated to fit a larger screen. If you hate how big your phone is, you don't have to go that small. You can go down to a "normal" 6 if you want. The size difference there is still pretty big.

Definitely go somewhere that sells them first, and use the model phones to see which feels most comfortable.

"We all have battle scars, Finn. Suck it up and build a brace for yours."

Closed Thread