TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Technology and Gaming (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f24-technology-gaming/)
-   -   Posting images on teenhelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f24-technology-gaming/t151879-posting-images-teenhelp/)

.:Bibliophile:. June 22nd 2017 04:15 AM

Posting images on teenhelp

I don't do this often. I really only do it for the 'What are you reading' thread.

Anyway, I will get the picture from google and simply copy and past it to teenhelp. When I initially copy and paste, the image shows up, however when I press reply there is a good majority of the time where it posts but no image shows up.

Lately it has gotten so bad that I either have to just type in the book name or come back later and post the image.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can fix this or why it's happening? I don't know if it's an issue with my computer or the site? I could probably ask my boyfriend and he'd be able to figure it out. I still might end up asking him but I figure people that use the site might have first hand knowledge.

.Brittany. June 22nd 2017 04:50 AM

Re: Posting images on teenhelp

Are you copying it with Pic or URL?

.:Bibliophile:. June 22nd 2017 03:43 PM

Idk, I just find the image on google and click copy image and then paste.

arepo June 22nd 2017 08:43 PM

Typically to post images from Google you click "view image" to get to the full size image. Then right click on the image and select "copy image address" (sometimes that will vary by browser). Then once you come to TeenHelp you can either click the insert image button in the post box and put the link in that you copied or put in "[img]www.link-to-image.com[/img]". Both do the same thing, but when you copy the image and not the link it won't show up because you need that bit of bbcode there to have an image appear in a post.

I'm mobile right now, so I hope that made sense. If you need any more help posting images, let me know. :)

.:Bibliophile:. June 22nd 2017 09:36 PM

I don't have the option to copy the image address. All I have is "Copy image" or "Copy Image" location.

I've always just clicked "Copy Image" and it would almost always shown up with no problem but lately...maybe the past month....it doesn't always work right away or I have to go through the images available and find one that will end up working.

arepo June 22nd 2017 10:13 PM

Image location/address/link are all the same! They all refer to the specific location of the image. :)

.:Bibliophile:. June 25th 2017 05:24 AM

I've gotten it to work. Thank you for the help!

I will go ahead and close the thread.