TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

  • Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!


Technology and Gaming This forum is for discussions about your hardware, software, game or anything Web-related.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Effy2018 Offline
Member
Not a n00b
**
 
Effy2018's Avatar
 
Name: Michaela
Age: 29
Gender: Female
Location: Durham United Kingdom

Posts: 86
Blog Entries: 15
Join Date: February 6th 2018

Fallout 76 - January 11th 2019, 08:51 AM

Hey guys,

I finally got Fallout 76 for my computer a few days ago.
I was wondering if any of you guys play it and if you do you are very welcome to add me. My username is GeekyFandom. I look forward to seeing some of you on there
   
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Luminescence. Offline
Articles Writer
Regular TeenHelper
*****
 
Luminescence.'s Avatar
 
Gender: Female

Posts: 367
Blog Entries: 20
Join Date: November 10th 2018

Re: Fallout 76 - January 11th 2019, 04:30 PM

I never heard of this game, but I hope you have fun! I'm not really a fan of MMORPG or multi-player games, unless it's on a console such as the (now obsolete) Playstation or Nintendo 64. Something about the anxiety of playing and having to converse with strangers.
   
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Ikigai Offline
la razón de vivir en japonés
Senior TeenHelper
*******
 
Ikigai's Avatar
 
Name: Sue
Gender: Female

Posts: 797
Blog Entries: 6
Join Date: March 5th 2017

Re: Fallout 76 - January 11th 2019, 04:57 PM

Personally I'm not a fan of the Fallout series, but I do know a few people who have spent hundreds of hours on Fallout 2, 3 and 4. However, as someone who follows all the gaming innovations it was hard for me to miss the hype for Fallout 76, which gradually went down and down to this point where all I've heard was that it's a very poor game.

Did you hear the low opinions before getting the game? And how do you like it? I'm very curious - none of my fellow gamers has played it


Nada es verdad, todo está permitido
   
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Effy2018 Offline
Member
Not a n00b
**
 
Effy2018's Avatar
 
Name: Michaela
Age: 29
Gender: Female
Location: Durham United Kingdom

Posts: 86
Blog Entries: 15
Join Date: February 6th 2018

Re: Fallout 76 - January 13th 2019, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikigai View Post
Personally I'm not a fan of the Fallout series, but I do know a few people who have spent hundreds of hours on Fallout 2, 3 and 4. However, as someone who follows all the gaming innovations it was hard for me to miss the hype for Fallout 76, which gradually went down and down to this point where all I've heard was that it's a very poor game.

Did you hear the low opinions before getting the game? And how do you like it? I'm very curious - none of my fellow gamers has played it
I heard about the low opinions but wanted to get it for myself to see if I liked it myself and got to say that I love it. Made some new friends on there already and we play every single night together when my daughter has gone to sleep. Its better than I thought it was going to be. The online part put me off at first but then I thought since it was made by Bethesda that I should give it a go as I have a lot of their games.
   
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Ikigai Offline
la razón de vivir en japonés
Senior TeenHelper
*******
 
Ikigai's Avatar
 
Name: Sue
Gender: Female

Posts: 797
Blog Entries: 6
Join Date: March 5th 2017

Re: Fallout 76 - January 13th 2019, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Effy2018 View Post
I heard about the low opinions but wanted to get it for myself to see if I liked it myself and got to say that I love it. Made some new friends on there already and we play every single night together when my daughter has gone to sleep. Its better than I thought it was going to be. The online part put me off at first but then I thought since it was made by Bethesda that I should give it a go as I have a lot of their games.
Glad to hear you like it few things worse than a game that is a disappointment, haha!
Have you played The Elder Scrolls, then? I'm a huge fan of the series (at least Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim, since I haven't played Arena or Daggerfall)


Nada es verdad, todo está permitido
   
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Effy2018 Offline
Member
Not a n00b
**
 
Effy2018's Avatar
 
Name: Michaela
Age: 29
Gender: Female
Location: Durham United Kingdom

Posts: 86
Blog Entries: 15
Join Date: February 6th 2018

Re: Fallout 76 - January 15th 2019, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikigai View Post

Glad to hear you like it few things worse than a game that is a disappointment, haha!
Have you played The Elder Scrolls, then? I'm a huge fan of the series (at least Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim, since I haven't played Arena or Daggerfall)
I've played Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim and Elder Scrolls Online I love the Elder Scrolls franchise
   
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
fallout

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All material copyright ©1998-2018, TeenHelp.
Terms | Legal | Privacy | Conduct | Complaints

Powered by vBulletin®.
Copyright ©2000-2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search engine optimization by vBSEO.
Theme developed in association with vBStyles.