TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Technology and Gaming This forum is for discussions about your hardware, software, game or anything Web-related.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Voldermorts Stalker
I can't get enough

itunes trouble - February 3rd 2010, 03:18 PM

im having trouble with itunes, sometimes i plug in my ipod and it does not recognise my ipod and when i import cd's it mixes all the numbers up the songs stay the same and have the same number, but it imports like 4,6 5,2,1,3,7,8,10,9 but it used to import them in the correct number order so i would go 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 ect. and then when i do connect my ipod i get messages come up like please complelty sync your ipod as it has not been recogonised, i unplug it and plug it back in and the message does not come back up, i have the lastest download of itunes so i know its nothing to do with itunes not being updated because it is, has anyone else had this trouble with itunes ?

(#2 (permalink)) Old
_Headphones_ Offline
Music Lover

Outside, huh?

Name: Frankie<3

Re: itunes trouble - February 3rd 2010, 06:09 PM

My cds don't import in the correct order sometime...I mean they do but then when I put them on my ipod they don't show in that order sometimes if that make scence...I think it's just itunes. I don't really get what your saying about the synicing part but I do no when I plug my ipod in sometimes it does plug into itunes so I have to unplug it and plug it back in...plus sometimes it takes like 10 minutes to synic so i just unplugged it once but it still syniced everything. I just think itunes is having problems and it's nothing to worry baout but if your worried I would contact them.

Don't lose who you are, in the blur of the stars
Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing,
It's okay not to be okay
Sometimes it's hard, to follow your heart
Tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising,
Just be true to who you are
|Member 2007||Senior Community Mentor||Social Media Guru||Resource & Newsletter Editor||Writer||Chat Mod|
|Forum Mod: LGBT, Sexuality and gender identity, Eating Disorders, Self-Harm, Peer Pressure and Bullying, Disability, Good Days, Friends & Family|
|PM/VM|

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Power Cosmic Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Janos

Re: itunes trouble - February 4th 2010, 11:31 AM

Thing is, itunes uses an internet database to recognise cds, but occasionally, the database is wrong. I'm thinking that's most likely the case here.

"My one desire is for peace -- peace for everyone"

Send a message via MSN to Power Cosmic  
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Junior TeenHelper

Re: itunes trouble - February 5th 2010, 03:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoopyLyd View Post
i plug in my ipod and it does not recognise my ipod
This is a very common problem, Apple have posted a solution here: http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1363

The first thing I would try is re-installing iTunes, if that doesn't solve the problem, work through the solutions on that support page.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger and wiser, that in itself, is worth the fight.

The best way to predict the future is to create it - Peter F. Drucker

The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. - Nelson Mandela

Closed Thread