TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Technology and Gaming This forum is for discussions about your hardware, software, game or anything Web-related.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Anduriel Offline
srsly, wtf.
Experienced TeenHelper

Printer - March 14th 2011, 01:27 AM

I've got one of those 3-in-1 printers (printer, scanner, copy machine), and the scanner doesn't work for some reason. I go to the scan menu and press start, but nothing happens. For some reason I can copy things just fine, but I can't scan them. I've tried unplugging everything and all that, nothing. It's a Canon MP600.
  Send a message via AIM to Anduriel Send a message via MSN to Anduriel Send a message via Skype™ to Anduriel 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Digilodger Offline
Establishing My Digital Home
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Printer - March 14th 2011, 02:36 AM

I don't know what the problem is either. You should call Cannon's customer support; they are known to have great customer service. I believe that they will be able to solve your problem.

Good luck!

Edit: I looked through some comments from other users of Cannon PIXMA MP600 all-in-one printers and on Amazon.com, this one pops out:

Original comment from Amazon.com: http://www.amazon.com/review/R37KSCH...SIN=B000I5LAFQ
Quote:
There's several things to complain about, but there's one single thing that makes this a complete and total disappointment for me. I bought an MP600 a year ago, and I'm now throwing it away, out of pure spite. Why such an immature reaction?
Because: The SCANNER will not work unless all ink tanks are at acceptable levels. Yup. Even if I don't want to ever print color, the scanner won't work unless I keep the Magenta at a defined level.

Thanks for 12 months of sluggish performance, and goodbye.
Original product page on Amazon.com: http://www.amazon.com/Canon-PIXMA-Pr.../dp/B000I5LAFQ

I do NOT know whether this user is correct or not (most likely NOT, because scanner shouldn't have anything to do with ink), but I have never used a Cannon printer before so I cannot say for sure.

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Anduriel Offline
srsly, wtf.
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Printer - March 14th 2011, 02:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoidZN View Post
I don't know what the problem is either. You should call Cannon's customer support; they are known to have great customer service. I believe that they will be able to solve your problem.

Good luck!

Edit: I looked through some comments from other users of Cannon PIXMA MP600 all-in-one printers and on Amazon.com, this one pops out:

Original comment from Amazon.com: http://www.amazon.com/review/R37KSCH...SIN=B000I5LAFQ

Original product page on Amazon.com: http://www.amazon.com/Canon-PIXMA-Pr.../dp/B000I5LAFQ

I do NOT know whether this user is correct or not (most likely NOT, because scanner shouldn't have anything to do with ink), but I have never used a Cannon printer before so I cannot say for sure.
I guess that's it, I'm low on some ink.
  Send a message via AIM to Anduriel Send a message via MSN to Anduriel Send a message via Skype™ to Anduriel 
Closed Thread