TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Fashion and Style From the hippest new fashions to vintage dress, share your style, clothing, makeup, and hair related advice or concerns here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
xxyvonnexx Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Where to get a proper buttoned blouse for my presentation? - September 13th 2015, 09:25 AM

I am having a presentation nxt week and i find it hard to get a buttoned up blouse that suits me. My waist is very small, which makes my breasts look rather big. It is hard to buy one that perfectly suits me. Either I can button up the some buttons or that it seems very baggy. Any suggestions?

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Not_here Offline
I can't get enough

Name: nobody

Re: Where to get a proper buttoned blouse for my presentation? - September 13th 2015, 07:21 PM

Hey there,
I know what you mean about not finding a blouse that fits perfectly. Since your presentation is next week, the blouse you get will depend on how much your budget is and the time you have. In the future you can measure your neckline and arms length and find a place that make them exactly.

At this point you may want to settle for one that is close enough.maybe you can tuck in your blouse. You can also wear a vest or cardigan over it, that way the bagginess doesn't shoe as much. If you have siblings and they have the same body type as you, you can ask them to lend you just for the presentation day. Then after your presentation you can shop around because it may take some time.
Good luck with it!

Closed Thread