TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Fashion and Style From the hippest new fashions to vintage dress, share your style, clothing, makeup, and hair related advice or concerns here.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Cassie999 Offline
Banned
Regular TeenHelper

Points: 10,393, Level: 14 Points: 10,393, Level: 14 Points: 10,393, Level: 14

I have makeup on my cream carpet vanish wont work - April 14th 2012, 06:51 PM

There is black eyeliner or mascara all over my cream carpet i know my fault but the eyeliner just came in the carpet out of no where. My mum used vanish but it didn't work it made it worse. It's ugly now that it has black stains all over it it's not just little bit it's big. It's like one of those eyeliner crayons that did it but should get pencil really. is there any other cleaning carpet products that would get rid of the black stains?
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
EmisaurusRex Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Em

Points: 31,401, Level: 25 Points: 31,401, Level: 25 Points: 31,401, Level: 25

Re: I have makeup on my cream carpet vanish wont work - April 15th 2012, 02:36 AM

You could try another carpet cleaner, with warm water. Make sure you don't rub the stain when you're trying to get it out...that'll most likely just make it worse. Dab at the stain, or if you have a wetvac, try vacuuming it after you put the cleaner on it so that it raises the stain?
I guess if you can't get it out, you could call a professional cleaning service and they might be able to help. If you don't want to go that route, you could always get a small rug to cover it up.

I hope you're able to get it cleaned!

Great works are performed not by strength, but by perseverance.
PM me anytime <3
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Obliviate Offline
Mother of Dragons
I've been here a while

Points: 26,931, Level: 23 Points: 26,931, Level: 23 Points: 26,931, Level: 23

Re: I have makeup on my cream carpet vanish wont work - April 15th 2012, 12:08 PM

You could try putting some washing up liquid into some warm water and scrubbing for all your worth. It usually lifts a stain a little bit.

It might be an idea to rent out a carpet cleaner (: they get everything out! But they can be expensive...

(#4 (permalink)) Old
Cassie999 Offline
Banned
Regular TeenHelper

Points: 10,393, Level: 14 Points: 10,393, Level: 14 Points: 10,393, Level: 14

Re: I have makeup on my cream carpet vanish wont work - April 16th 2012, 09:52 AM

Thank you for answering I did try baby wipes but that came off a bit but then i strained my chest because i was rubbing it to hard so i have to do the fairy liquid with warm water when i get better.
Closed Thread