TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Hairstyling This forum is for questions and tips relating to hairstyling, from the trendiest new style, to dye use and conditioning.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Skyline Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Skye

Thumbs down I now have super short hair and I regret everything. - November 9th 2016, 03:49 PM

Long story short, it was 11 pm and I had just drunk a redbull to keep me awake so that I would actually finish my homework, but lo and behold the energy did not manifest itself in the form of study but into creativity and a desire for change so instead I impulsively cut all my hair off.

Luckily for me, I didn't do too bad of a job so in itself the hairstyle is fine and isn't too patchy.

Unluckily for me, I don't want short hair. And it's VERY short. It looks like a cross between a growing-out buzzcut and a pixie cut.

Anyways, the thing is, I feel too masculine with this haircut. I also felt too feminine when my hair was longer, but that wasn't so bad because I have quite a masculine style of dressing anyways. I don't really have a point to this.... I just..... help??? It'll probably take me three to four months until it's grown out to a length which I'm more confident with, but until then, WHAT DO I DO?!?!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_8995[2].jpg (32.7 KB, 27 views)

"You shall love your crooked neighbour / with your crooked heart."

(#2 (permalink)) Old
Always * Offline
I can't get enough

Re: I now have super short hair and I regret everything. - November 9th 2016, 05:51 PM

Maybe you can Google some ways to style really short hair styles in ways you'll enjoy. Your hair will grow back, so you might as well make the best of it and play around with styling.

Feel free to PM me if you ever need to chat or have questions

(#3 (permalink)) Old
Elision Offline
Formerly Pan221
Regular TeenHelper

Re: I now have super short hair and I regret everything. - November 9th 2016, 05:54 PM

First off, I think it looks cool! And you don't look masculine, I really like it.

I think the only thing you can do really is wait for it to grow out again. I remember when I had my hair cut short I hated it at first, but after a while it began to grow on me, and the same might happen for you. If you are really unhappy with it still, try different style techniques like changing the parting or something to make it look a bit more feminine, or even in the extremes wear a hat (). But honestly I think it looks really nice, so try not to worry too much!

I am inimitable, I am an original

If you cannot reach me to fly, teach me to sing

Closed Thread