TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Hairstyling (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f26-hairstyling/)
-   -   Haircut suggestions please :) (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f26-hairstyling/t158194-haircut-suggestions-please/)

Lonely_mouse January 10th 2019 08:35 PM

Haircut suggestions please :)

Hey! So I’m looking for haircut ideas please! I have hot pink hair that goes slightly above my shoulders and a bit of a roundish face. I want something cool but not like shaved on the side lol. Thought I’d ask here :) also does anyone else have unnatural colored hair? If so what color?

DeletedAccount63 January 10th 2019 08:59 PM

Re: Haircut suggestions please :)

I used to have half green and half pink but it is really faded and I'm getting green and teal today at 3:30. As for haircuts my advice is look on Google or pintrest and put short hair for round faces that's what I did and how I got the hair cut I have. Its sort of a pixie cut... But not exactly as the picture because I did have o e side shaved and been growing it out.

Resilient January 12th 2019 10:16 PM

Hi! Like Frankie said, google or pinterest would be both great places to check out hairstyles that fit round faces. I too have a round face and find it hard to determine which hairstyles would be best, but I did research on pinterest and I found quit a few interesting haircuts to try out. I found that a pixie cut worked best for me :3 I do not have differently colored hair, but I did at one time have purple streaks which looked really cool :p But I had to dye them out because apparently student teachers at schools are not allowed to have multi colored hair D: Which was bogus because I never did get a teaching degree....

Quli January 22nd 2019 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Breathe and Believe (Post 1337116)
Hi! Like Frankie said, google or pinterest would be both great places to check out hairstyles that fit round faces. I too have a round face and find it hard to determine which hairstyles would be best, but I did research on pinterest and I found quit a few interesting haircuts to try out. I found that a pixie cut worked best for me :3 I do not have differently colored hair, but I did at one time have purple streaks which looked really cool :p But I had to dye them out because apparently student teachers at schools are not allowed to have multi colored hair D: Which was bogus because I never did get a teaching degree....

Absolutely agree, Pinterest always helps me find everything:)

Arabesque- golfing girl. January 22nd 2019 01:03 PM

Hello, you can also download different kinds of apps for your phone and look through them and see what kind of new style you would like to get. This way you can look at it and you can look at it for however long you need to until you are ready to change your hair. Also like was said Google and Pinterest. They are good to use and I hope that you will be able to find something to help you out. If you do not see something right away do not get upset and take your time looking until you like what you see. I wish you the best.

kloscarolyn November 5th 2020 01:24 PM

I think that color hair is a very interesting idea but not for all people.