TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Hairstyling This forum is for questions and tips relating to hairstyling, from the trendiest new style, to dye use and conditioning.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
acting101 Offline
Average Joe

Hair dries poofy. - May 22nd 2011, 10:37 PM

So naturally my hair gets poofy and has a ugly wave to it when it dries naturally.
Normally I don't care much about this, because no one sees me after I take a shower, but with pool season coming up I'm a little concerned- I won't always have my hair straightener handy to fix it up.

Does anyone know of any products I can put in it after to make it okay? I've tried moosse, but it just makes my hair look wet for the rest of the day.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
wonderbread Offline
Like a dude
I've been here a while

Name: Ashley

Re: Hair dries poofy. - May 23rd 2011, 12:09 AM

Moose shouldn't be making your hair look wet for the rest of the day. It could be that you are putting to much in your hair.
I would think you can try like a frizz spray and put it in after your hair gets dry a little bit, not when its sopping wet but when its still damp and brush it.
I would look around in the hair product isle at any of your stores that carry it and see what products are good for that such of thing.
If you have Sally's Beauty Supplies in your area or where you live. I would try going there. Its a beauty supply store of course and I would talk to a consultant there and ask them. They specialize in hair and make up and nails and such.

Always remember to put your happiness first.
  Send a message via MSN to wonderbread  
Closed Thread