TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Hairstyling This forum is for questions and tips relating to hairstyling, from the trendiest new style, to dye use and conditioning.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Tigerlily. Offline
Rawr
I can't get enough

Name: Cheye

Just got a new haircut - June 25th 2011, 12:30 AM

Well my friend was having her sister cut and dye her hair, granted her sister is good, but she's a high school student like us, not to say I wouldn't have let her do it. The problem was she charges $30 for a simple cut, she's not licensed or anything, all I have is $15 and she would've taken it as a payment. It's not right and I'm pretty sure it's illegal. Anyway my friend payed her sister $20, whereas I was smart and got it done professionally for $15. Basically I got the general scene look, layers, approx 3 obviously visible ones, and an awesome swoop bang! I'm thrilled with it, considering uploading pictures so I have a picture of me as my picture on here.

Resident old person, back from much needed, multiple year hiatus.

HelpLINK Mentor(1/28/11)Live Help Operator(5/28/11)Social Networking Team(2/9/12)Rape and Abuse Forum Moderator(2/11/12)Articles Team(7/17/12)Sex and Puberty Forum Moderator(7/28/12)Fashion and Style Forum Moderator(9/23/12)Chat Mod(10/13/12)Buddy(11/18/12)
  Send a message via MSN to Tigerlily. Send a message via Yahoo to Tigerlily. Send a message via Skype™ to Tigerlily. 
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
EndureEmo Offline
because you are amazing anyway
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Eliza-Grace/Endure

Re: Just got a new haircut - June 25th 2011, 05:27 AM

aww, cutee and yehh i would love to cut anyones hair if they asked (i wanna be a hairdresser) i cut my own hair / with a scene look - i have extentions tho ,, and i cut mine myself with a razor ..

"Life isn't about how popular you are... What girl or boy you are dating or who you know. Life is about always being true to who you are or what you believe in. Never let anyone convince you that their way is better than your way. In the end all we have is our hearts... and our minds. This is the reason why we sing... this is the reason why we cry... this is why we live."

ANDY SIXX
  Send a message via MSN to EndureEmo  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Tigerlily. Offline
Rawr
I can't get enough

Re: Just got a new haircut - June 25th 2011, 05:53 AM

I have a few comments in reply to your post Eliza 1) Nice, I really love the style and actually amazingly enough, this simple haircut gave me more confidence than ever! 2) I would have let her but she was charging more than a professional and I was getting a discount price of half which I paid to get it done professionally anyway, and also my friend, her own sister had to pay her $20... I mean charging just isn't right and illegal too, at least where I live. 3) I LOVE YOUR SIGNATURE! ANDY SIXX FTW!!

HelpLINK Mentor(1/28/11)Live Help Operator(5/28/11)Social Networking Team(2/9/12)Rape and Abuse Forum Moderator(2/11/12)Articles Team(7/17/12)Sex and Puberty Forum Moderator(7/28/12)Fashion and Style Forum Moderator(9/23/12)Chat Mod(10/13/12)Buddy(11/18/12)
  Send a message via MSN to Tigerlily. Send a message via Yahoo to Tigerlily. Send a message via Skype™ to Tigerlily. 
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Eternal Offline
Lead Moderator

TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Nicole

Re: Just got a new haircut - June 25th 2011, 08:12 AM

I'm glad to hear you love your new hair cut
And yeah she shouldn't be charging that much when she hasn't even gone to school or anything for it. Thats ridiculous and I'm glad you made the right choice of going to a professional.
Did your friends hair turn out okay?

And here you are living, despite it all.
Lead Moderator | Disputes Committee | HelpLINK Mentor

(#5 (permalink)) Old
Maverick. Offline
Deep Thinker
I've been here a while

Name: Anthony

Re: Just got a new haircut - June 25th 2011, 09:54 AM

Please add pictures. I want to see how your hair looks like.

You've had a landscaper and a house keeper since you were born
The sunshine always kept you warm.

(#6 (permalink)) Old
EndureEmo Offline
because you are amazing anyway
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Eliza-Grace/Endure

Re: Just got a new haircut - June 25th 2011, 11:20 AM

ohh, yes offcorse pictures?? and its great to hear you love your hair heehee

"Life isn't about how popular you are... What girl or boy you are dating or who you know. Life is about always being true to who you are or what you believe in. Never let anyone convince you that their way is better than your way. In the end all we have is our hearts... and our minds. This is the reason why we sing... this is the reason why we cry... this is why we live."

ANDY SIXX
  Send a message via MSN to EndureEmo  
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
Tigerlily. Offline
Rawr
I can't get enough

Re: Just got a new haircut - June 25th 2011, 03:19 PM

Hehe, I'm wearing my panda hat to the mall today so I'll take some even cuter pics then, because the panda hat only adds awesomeness, besides I want a pic of me on here.

(#8 (permalink)) Old
Pianissimo Offline
Used to be Floriferous
Experienced TeenHelper

Re: Just got a new haircut - June 25th 2011, 06:24 PM

You made the right decision to go to a professional. It's ridiculous that she was charging so much in the first place!
Pictures? :3
  Send a message via AIM to Pianissimo Send a message via MSN to Pianissimo Send a message via Skype™ to Pianissimo 
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
Tigerlily. Offline
Rawr
I can't get enough

Re: Just got a new haircut - June 26th 2011, 08:44 PM

Ok just got back home from my friend's house, I have to upload the pics still but it won't be much longer!! Oh and I got a turquoise zebra striped hair clip in extension from hot topic so that's in some of the newer pics too. I plan to get something like that done to my hair so I don't have to wear a clip in everyday, but I'll leave that for a few months to earn enough to get it done.

Closed Thread