TeenHelp
Support Forums Today's Posts

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Hotlines    Safety Zone    Alternatives

You are not registered or have not logged in

Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!)

As a guest on TeenHelp you are only able to use some of our site's features. By registering an account you will be able to enjoy unlimited access to our site, and will be able to:

• Connect with thousands of teenagers worldwide by actively taking part in our Support Forums and Chat Room.
  • Find others with similar interests in our Social Groups.
  • Express yourself through our Blogs, Picture Albums and User Profiles.
  • And much much more!

Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Hairstyling This forum is for questions and tips relating to hairstyling, from the trendiest new style, to dye use and conditioning.

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
BECCALICIOUS! Offline
take me as you found me.
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Becca

New hair... what should I do?! - June 27th 2011, 12:31 AM

I get my hair cut sometime soon. I kind of have two ideas. Currently I have brown hair with the bottom layer semi-bleached... the roots are terrible, since I bleached basically a halo around my head a year ago. It looked cool at the time. But now I have a tiny layer of hair that has six inches of brown roots. I also have layers going from my nose to about my chin and around mouth-length bangs.

Now. I have ideas. Part of me wants to just cut it all off in a cute little pixie cut. Not Emma Watson short, but not much longer than that, either. I'd also probably trim my bangs, but only a bit... it'd be kind of that typical "emo boy" cut without being very spiky.

I'm also considering doing a bit of a chin/shoulder length bob, but it's not at the top of my loves.

Lastly, I'm considering just getting it trimmed. I'd also re-bleach the bottom layer plus some, so there's more substance. Then I'd dye over the brown with purple (so it's a dark purple/black) and the blonde with bright pink (so it'd be a bright pink/magenta). It's summer. I'm not getting a job. I'm going to college where I won't have a job. If there's any time in my life where I can pull this off, it'd be now.

What do you guys think I should do?

when you love and laugh abundantly you live a beautiful life.

(#2 (permalink)) Old
EndureEmo Offline
because you are amazing anyway
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Eliza-Grace/Endure

Re: New hair... what should I do?! - June 27th 2011, 10:01 AM

i used too have a pixxie cut and it grew out in to an emo guy cut - id get a pixxie cut they are really cutee <3 and it can grow out into an emo guy hair cut

"Life isn't about how popular you are... What girl or boy you are dating or who you know. Life is about always being true to who you are or what you believe in. Never let anyone convince you that their way is better than your way. In the end all we have is our hearts... and our minds. This is the reason why we sing... this is the reason why we cry... this is why we live."

ANDY SIXX
  Send a message via MSN to EndureEmo  
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
blumemusik♫ Offline
~Savvy?
I've been here a while

Name: Kate

Re: New hair... what should I do?! - June 27th 2011, 06:47 PM

I reckon you should dye it the bright colours, if you want to, like you said, now is the time to do it x

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
Closed Thread