TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Tattoos and Piercings (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f27-tattoos-piercings/)
-   -   My next tattoo (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f27-tattoos-piercings/t127411-my-next-tattoo/)

DeletedAccount63 January 3rd 2014 12:21 AM

My next tattoo

http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/...ps9d7a7fd1.jpg
The green ribbon is the depression ribbon and the butterfly is for the butterfly project.
What do you guys think?

The Only Exception January 3rd 2014 12:26 AM

Re: My next tattoo

I really like this. Especially the butterfly!

Azure. January 3rd 2014 12:33 AM

That's really awesome! I love how there is meaning behind it :). Do you know where you want to get it :)?

DeletedAccount63 January 3rd 2014 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaleidoscope (Post 1090561)
That's really awesome! I love how there is meaning behind it :). Do you know where you want to get it :)?

My left for arm but I don't want it to be that big. But I can't get it yet because my grandma who I live with won't let me. But She might in a year so we will see.

DeletedAccount32 January 3rd 2014 12:41 AM

I love it! That's really beautiful. :) I love the meaning behind it.

DeletedAccount63 January 3rd 2014 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Only Exception (Post 1090560)
I really like this. Especially the butterfly!

Thank you:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soliloquy. (Post 1090564)
I love it! That's really beautiful. :) I love the meaning behind it.

Thank you so much

Azure. January 3rd 2014 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~*~Warrior~*~ (Post 1090562)

My left for arm but I don't want it to be that big. But I can't get it yet because my grandma who I live with won't let me. But She might in a year so we will see.

That's so cool! When you do get it, even if it's in a year :nosweat:, you should share a picture of it with us! I'd love to see the final product :D. Oh, and the wings of the butterfly and our font color match :hehe:.

Ennui. January 3rd 2014 01:32 AM

I definitely agree with Jenna that when you get it, show us a picture! I think that's a good idea and it will look really nice! :)

DeletedAccount63 January 3rd 2014 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaleidoscope (Post 1090576)

That's so cool! When you do get it, even if it's in a year :nosweat:, you should share a picture of it with us! I'd love to see the final product :D. Oh, and the wings of the butterfly and our font color match :hehe:.

Thank you, I will definatley share a picture once I get it done. And your font color does match and so doe mine

Quote:

Originally Posted by Terabithia. (Post 1090584)
I definitely agree with Jenna that when you get it, show us a picture! I think that's a good idea and it will look really nice! :)

I will show a picture of it.

Pirouette January 3rd 2014 08:23 PM

That is a great idea for a tattoo!! I hope you get it in the future and like Dez and Jenna said, we'd love to see a picture of how it turned out finally! :)

DeletedAccount63 January 4th 2014 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amythyst (Post 1090790)
That is a great idea for a tattoo!! I hope you get it in the future and like Dez and Jenna said, we'd love to see a picture of how it turned out finally! :)

Thank you. And I will show a picture of it once I get it.

The butterfly might be more detailed depending on what my tattoo artist wants to do,

Storyteller. January 7th 2014 03:58 AM

I really like this. It's pretty but it's also meaningful, and I think it'll look great. Can't wait to see pictures. :)

Eternal Dreamer ♥ January 7th 2014 05:06 AM

I like it, but what matters, is that you do. I have two tattoos both have meaning to me, some people don't like them. It how it is. What matters is you like them, and you can live with it for the rest of your life.

I hope to see pictures.