TeenHelp

TeenHelp (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/)
-   Tattoos and Piercings (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f27-tattoos-piercings/)
-   -   Love (tattoo) (http://www.teenhelp.org/forums/f27-tattoos-piercings/t1781-love-tattoo/)

wonderbread January 16th 2009 03:55 PM

Love (tattoo)

So this Monday I am getting a tattoo! :)
My brother is giving me my second tattoo. He is a bit reluctant but he knows the story behind it and is willing to do it. He told me he was going to be doing it Monday.
This is the story behind it. Since I was 12 I have been self harming myself. Tried many times to stop, more than I can count. With the whole TWLOHA organization and the love is the movement. That is somewhat my inspiration. I got the inspiration from national self awarness day and how your supposed to write love on your arm. Well my brother drew up the word love for me with a heart on it and thats the tattoo I am going to get. I am going to put it on my wrist. To help me with my struggle with self harm. So I can look at it and remember the struggles and obstacles I went through and how much pain and striff I put myself through and also to help me keep away from it so I can remember hey I have love and it will always be with me. A daily reminder. This is a picture of it. The actual tattoo will be up Monday when its finished.
http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p...utie/003-2.jpg

BrittneyNicole January 16th 2009 04:03 PM

Re: Love (tattoo)

That is so gorgeous! I absolutely love it and having your brother do it will make it all that more special. I can't wait to see pictures when it's done.

Marionette. January 17th 2009 06:20 AM

Looks great. I still remember when you got the first one :p

Can't wait to see pictures :)

wonderbread January 17th 2009 08:43 PM

Thanks yall
Well I actually just got it done today like fifteen minutes ago, my brother got bored and we had nothing else to do so we did it today instead of Monday and not to mention Monday seemed forever away. Pictures will be up tomorrow when it isn't wrapped and so swollen

CillaIsPoet January 17th 2009 08:46 PM

Looks beautiful
I want one =/

Em[ily] January 17th 2009 08:51 PM

If it looks cool on the paper then its got to look even cooler on your wrist! I can't wait to see it!

wonderbread January 17th 2009 09:05 PM

Thanks yall. Priscilla then why not get one if you want one?

BECCALICIOUS! January 17th 2009 09:09 PM

I'm getting an SI tattoo as well!
I'm doing a razorblade (square) with the oval center being a butterfly instead of an oval. (:

wonderbread January 17th 2009 09:46 PM

I would highly recommend thinking about that first if you haven't thought so about it first so you won't be triggred by it whatsoever.

Confused1isin January 17th 2009 10:14 PM

Oh that looks really nice. I like it!

I plan on getting "STOP THE BLEEDING. RESCUE IS POSSIBLE. LOVE IS THE MOVEMENT." tattooed across my shoulders once I go a year cut free. Kinda like i'll always have TWLOHA watching my back and keeping the weight of SH off my shoulders.

LucyLouWho January 17th 2009 10:23 PM

That is really cool. I can't wait to see pictures. I bet it looks really nice. :]

Mel January 17th 2009 11:20 PM

That's a very nice tattoo; I'm sure it will look nice when it's all done up.

I've always wanted a tattoo, but I'm worried that if I do get one, that I'll absolutely hate it. :p Removal doesn't seem too appealing to me, so neh. Anyways, I hope you like this one when it's done and that it doesn't hurt too much.

*Faith* January 18th 2009 04:18 AM

I love the design! Post some pics I'm really interested in what it looks like now :p

michy7x January 18th 2009 05:23 AM

It's beautiful=]

Losing_Control January 19th 2009 03:40 PM

It's a beautiful design! I can't wait to see pictures of the actual tattoo.

Oiseau the Little Bird! January 20th 2009 03:47 AM

Oh man, that looks lovely! I have 7 tattoos now, and plan on getting tons more. Are you planning on getting any more or are you cutting it to just two for now? They're awful addicting. :p

eunoia January 21st 2009 08:10 AM

That's so pretty! :D I want a tattoo on my wrist, eventually.

i_am_me_again January 21st 2009 08:30 AM

I love the 'love' ...not sure about the SI Tattoo though, buts its your chioce,

Id love to see the tattoo though

FastForward2012 January 21st 2009 06:41 PM

Nicole told me about this in 3rd period.
I can't wait to see it!

Did it hurt?

wonderbread January 24th 2009 10:16 AM

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p...utie/002-1.jpg

Here it is, the top of the L looks like its faded I guess, but its just the way the light is hitting it. If it looks a bit weird like I think it looks its because its scabbing over and healing right now.

I do want more, but Im only seventeen and my brother does them for me and he said he will not give me anymore until I am eighteen but thats just like eight months away.

It really isn't a self harm tattoo, its a tattoo to help me not self harm.

I love it.

And Gina yes it hurt, it hurt mucho. The heart hurt the most, but I could handle it. I was expecting it to hurt like my ankle. But I didn't shead a tear at all. After a while the pain just gets a bit annoying and I just wanted it to be done with.

Ellie January 24th 2009 10:35 AM

Ooh, Ash it's gorgeous! I absolutely love it.

I don't normally like tattoos of words, but I love the design, and the heart makes it more of a picture than just plain words.

Ah, I can't wait to get a tattoo! I just want to find a design that means something to me, rather than just an everyday picture.

i_am_me_again January 24th 2009 10:48 AM

Oh wow...its superb...love it!

lauren_160 January 24th 2009 10:54 AM

Thats so gorgeous!:)

eunoia January 24th 2009 09:19 PM

Wow, it's absolutely amazing! Great choice. :]

St.Vincent January 24th 2009 09:26 PM

Now it's TWLOHA day everyday!

BrittneyNicole January 24th 2009 10:43 PM

It's gorgeous. I can't wait to see it when it is all healed up.

kadyCHAOS January 27th 2009 01:12 PM

oooh wow. (=

pretty i love it.

Barbed Lungs January 27th 2009 01:17 PM

Thats an amazing design :)
The stoy behind it, well it's inspirational. * wipes tear from corner of eye* :)

LetsRock January 27th 2009 01:21 PM

wow, it looks really good!
Love the design!

abandoning January 27th 2009 01:39 PM

beautiful

I have a tattoo on my chest, of a tree, that reminds everyday that i'm beautiful, and no one can take that away...

and a dragon on my back...
but that's a longer description

I LOVE yours it's amazing and the meaning behind it...
wonderful

Gidig January 27th 2009 09:50 PM

Ashley!

That turned out amazingly! It's simply beautiful. So elegant. =)

Nice choice ^_^